Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: With all of the Nannies On I'm Not Sure.....

  1. #1
    Rookie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    82

    Name: Larry
    VIN: 2009 / 0057

    Default With all of the Nannies On I'm Not Sure.....

    that I am such a good rider that I can beat let alone keep up with my other ride. One of the features on the heads-up display is a lateral G meter. I once had it up to 1.2 Gs on a wide sloping turn.

    Do you think YOU could keep up?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404672792.853128.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	426.9 KB 
ID:	45074
    Last edited by ranch41; Jul 6th, 2014 at 11:54 AM. Reason: added photo

  2. #2
    Jenna Who? cbr_chick_nh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,625

    Name: Jenna
    VIN: #1209

    Default Re: With all of the Nannies On I'm Not Sure.....

    Well hello there
    "We don't ride fast, we fly low"

  3. #3
    Rookie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    82

    Name: Larry
    VIN: 2009 / 0057

    Default Re: With all of the Nannies On I'm Not Sure.....

    Quote Originally Posted by cbr_chick_nh View Post
    Well hello there
    HI! Not sure I've met you but I did an intro a couple of days ago and everyone has been quite welcoming. I've been lurking for awhile and finally got my 09 Reppie. It wasn't too long after that the model year debate started. Anyway nice meeting you.

  4. #4
    Jenna Who? cbr_chick_nh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,625

    Name: Jenna
    VIN: #1209

    Default Re: With all of the Nannies On I'm Not Sure.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ranch41 View Post
    HI! Not sure I've met you but I did an intro a couple of days ago and everyone has been quite welcoming. I've been lurking for awhile and finally got my 09 Reppie. It wasn't too long after that the model year debate started. Anyway nice meeting you.
    Well I was saying hello to the car...
    BUT - welcome to the family!

    Chevy FTW
    "We don't ride fast, we fly low"

  5. #5
    Rookie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    82

    Name: Larry
    VIN: 2009 / 0057

    Default Re: With all of the Nannies On I'm Not Sure.....

    Quote Originally Posted by cbr_chick_nh View Post
    Well I was saying hello to the car...
    BUT - welcome to the family!

    Chevy FTW
    Okie Dokie, you have excellent taste, by the way. 2011 Corvette Carbon Edition, Carbon fiber parts, Carbon ceramic ZR1 brakes, Z06 platform. Only 250 +\- made. THANKS-for the welcome.

  6. #6
    Permanent Junior Member Radical Rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    3,335

    Name: Rich
    VIN: 2007/0980

    Default Re: With all of the Nannies On I'm Not Sure.....

    Quote Originally Posted by cbr_chick_nh View Post
    Well hello there
    What she really means is……..do you have $50 Sorry, to easy

    I used to have a Repsol

  7. #7
    Master of '09 Hotness! Repsol Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lost.......As usual
    Posts
    5,644

    Name: Dave
    VIN: 2009 #00240

    Default Re: With all of the Nannies On I'm Not Sure.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Rich View Post
    What she really means is……..do you have $50 Sorry, to easy
    Hahahahahaha!!!!!! I love it!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by waialaeboy View Post
    ..............Maybe you shoulda picked up an '09...:
    The Sun Never Sets on the '09 Empire!
    RIDE LIKE DAVE!

  8. #8
    Jenna Who? cbr_chick_nh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,625

    Name: Jenna
    VIN: #1209

    Default Re: With all of the Nannies On I'm Not Sure.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Rich View Post
    What she really means is……..do you have $50 Sorry, to easy
    "Too"
    ... You should save your $ for better education
    "We don't ride fast, we fly low"

  9. #9
    Jenna Who? cbr_chick_nh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,625

    Name: Jenna
    VIN: #1209

    Default Re: With all of the Nannies On I'm Not Sure.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Repsol Dave View Post
    Hahahahahaha!!!!!! I love it!!!
    No one asked for your opinion, Brooks... 😡
    "We don't ride fast, we fly low"

  10. #10
    BEAST Hoarder SIXDOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Juan Capistrano, CA
    Posts
    3,876

    Name: Mario
    VIN: 2007 #00012

    Default Re: With all of the Nannies On I'm Not Sure.....

    New guy...not fair Jenna, didn't you have a NEWB COUPON?
    1990 Honda RC30 VFR750R...............1979 Honda CBX Red.......1982 CB1100R
    1984 Honda VF1000F Interceptor.......1979 Honda CBX Silver.....2001 CBR1100XX
    1982 Suzuki GS1000 Katana..............1986 Yamaha FZ750.........1986 Honda VFR750
    2007 Honda VFR800 Interceptor.........1995 Honda CBR900RR Urban Tiger

  11. #11
    Rookie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    82

    Name: Larry
    VIN: 2009 / 0057

    Default Re: With all of the Nannies On I'm Not Sure.....

    Sooooo, if I could save $50, Jenna(?) would do.... to me, and then she would let me do......to her, and then to top it all off we both would do.....together!!! Mother was right, if I did buy the car THEY would come.

    I'm sorry, hope I didn't offend anyone especially any women on this forum. This is a wholesome family oriented forum, I am sure.

    Here is another the car from another angle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	308.7 KB 
ID:	45075

  12. #12
    Mayor of Imitation waialaeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In the 5-0 suckas...
    Posts
    6,975

    Name: Shane
    VIN: 07/0286

    Default Re: With all of the Nannies On I'm Not Sure.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Rich View Post
    What she really means is……..do you have $50 Sorry, to easy
    And outta nowhere Rich comes in with the walk-off home run...!

    Speaking of Fiddys, I know 'J' deleted the thread but someone's GOT to still have the original thread quoted somewhere right...?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Repsol Dave View Post
    Long live the Magnificent '07!!! ()
    Quote Originally Posted by ddgith
    I think an 07 guy should have to pay triple the value, since "yours is the 'sweetest' machine"

  13. #13
    Jenna Who? cbr_chick_nh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,625

    Name: Jenna
    VIN: #1209

    Default Re: With all of the Nannies On I'm Not Sure.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ranch41 View Post
    Sooooo, if I could save $50, Jenna(?) would do.... to me, and then she would let me do......to her, and then to top it all off we both would do.....together!!! Mother was right, if I did buy the car THEY would come.

    I'm sorry, hope I didn't offend anyone especially any women on this forum. This is a wholesome family oriented forum, I am sure.

    Here is another the car from another angle.
    Wait what?

    Listen new guy... You will realize soon enough that I am an extremely sensitive and fragile woman, proceed with caution...

    And for the record:
    A nice car only makes the best girls c... ... Nevermind
    "We don't ride fast, we fly low"

  14. #14
    Jenna Who? cbr_chick_nh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,625

    Name: Jenna
    VIN: #1209

    Default Re: With all of the Nannies On I'm Not Sure.....

    Quote Originally Posted by waialaeboy View Post
    And outta nowhere Rich comes in with the walk-off home run...!

    Speaking of Fiddys, I know 'J' deleted the thread but someone's GOT to still have the original thread quoted somewhere right...?!
    Nope - that post is gone, as is my memory from that night...
    "We don't ride fast, we fly low"

  15. #15
    Rookie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    82

    Name: Larry
    VIN: 2009 / 0057

    Default Re: With all of the Nannies On I'm Not Sure.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ranch41 View Post
    Sooooo, if I could save $50, Jenna(?) would do A VERY WELCOMING SMILE to me, and then she would let me do A VERY SHY GRIN to her, and then to top it all off we both would do A WHOLESOME HANDSHAKE together!!! Mother was right, if I did buy the car THEY would come.

    I'm sorry, hope I didn't offend anyone especially any women on this forum. This is a wholesome family oriented forum, I am sure.

    Here is another the car from another angle.
    I sensed that you were very sensitive and proper, but I couldn't come off like a newbie weenie, so I left it blank. However, I have filled in the blanks in caps so there is NO ambiguity.

  16. #16
    Master of '09 Hotness! Repsol Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lost.......As usual
    Posts
    5,644

    Name: Dave
    VIN: 2009 #00240

    Default Re: With all of the Nannies On I'm Not Sure.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ranch41 View Post
    I sensed that you were very sensitive and proper, but I couldn't come off like a newbie weenie, so I left it blank. However, I have filled in the blanks in caps so there is NO ambiguity.
    Hahahahahaha!!!! There ain't nothing sensitive or proper about her that a Fiddy can't fix!
    Quote Originally Posted by waialaeboy View Post
    ..............Maybe you shoulda picked up an '09...:
    The Sun Never Sets on the '09 Empire!
    RIDE LIKE DAVE!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

You can help to support this site by making a donation below
(even a small donation makes a big difference)
 
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!