Thread: New Janman Leathers

Rookie Member

Name: Larry
    VIN: 2009 / 0057

Default New Janman Leathers

I just received my new Repsol leather jacket and pants made by Janman. They are crazy awesome and fit perfectly. They have ALL of the custom features and did I mention it fit perfectly. I only mention the fit because trying to buy a suit from a brick and mortar store, I have had to go back for readjustments numerous times so I was curious how Mehtab was going to fare. When I tried them on last night they fit PERFECTLY! I don't know how he did it but it got done.

Now to take them out for a ride. I'll post some pictures later. This suit will match up perfectly with my gloves he made, also.

Name: Michael
    VIN: 2005/01174

Default Re: New Janman Leathers

Quote Originally Posted by ranch41 View Post
    I just received my new Repsol leather jacket and pants made by Janman. They are crazy awesome and fit perfectly. They have ALL of the custom features and did I mention it fit perfectly. I only mention the fit because trying to buy a suit from a brick and mortar store, I have had to go back for readjustments numerous times so I was curious how Mehtab was going to fare. When I tried them on last night they fit PERFECTLY! I don't know how he did it but it got done.

Now to take them out for a ride. I'll post some pictures later. This suit will match up perfectly with my gloves he made, also.
    Kool how long did it take. Winter will be here soon with 6 months down time.
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough." - Nicky Hayden R.I.P. 2017

Rookie Member

Quote Originally Posted by crapgame View Post
    Kool how long did it take. Winter will be here soon with 6 months down time.
    It took about 6-7 weeks. This included some back and forth correspondence trying to get my measurements correct. In the end Mehtab was correct and had he not caught my mistake my sleeves would have been about a foot too long. I don't know his expience but he was right on. Here is what they look like without me in them, of course.

PS-in Cali we are in the middle of a drought so I will probably ride for many months.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	144.0 KB 
ID:	46893 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	127.0 KB 
ID:	46894

It took about 6-7 weeks. This included some back and forth correspondence trying to get my measurements correct. In the end Mehtab was correct and had he not caught my mistake my sleeves would have been about a foot too long. I don't know his expience but he was right on. Here is what they look like without me in them, of course.

PS-in Cali we are in the middle of a drought so I will probably ride for many months.
    It rains once a day here in Pa. I'll have to get a set. Looks great.Did u go with kangaroo? I had a custom Bell helmet made for me waiting for my graphics guy to finish the Repsol designs for it.ill post pics when done .

Rookie Member

It rains once a day here in Pa. I'll have to get a set. Looks great.Did u go with kangaroo? I had a custom Bell helmet made for me waiting for my graphics guy to finish the Repsol designs for it.ill post pics when done .
    No, I went with the standard leather but it indicates a Kevlar shield. I don't track it but I know you can get into just as much trouble on the streets.

Post your helmet. I've using an Arai I bought when I was sporting a Busa, about 7 years ago. I know time for a new one but right now All of my funds are going....see PM I sent.

Is it one piece or two. For street I like a two piece. Track one piece. I'm not sold on the hump for street. And I will need some custom sponsor patches. I've been working on a clear clutch cover I have a CNC router to shape it and cut it out. We will see how it goes I didn't want to do it on the lathe more set up time than work.

Rookie Member

Is it one piece or two. For street I like a two piece. Track one piece. I'm not sold on the hump for street. And I will need some custom sponsor patches. I've been working on a clear clutch cover I have a CNC router to shape it and cut it out. We will see how it goes I didn't want to do it on the lathe more set up time than work.
    Two piece without the hump. In the winter I may use my textile because they are bigger and I can layer. Right now, I've had the Reppie for a year and am happy with the performance. Maybe in a year or so I'll sell her and get a new one and put all the speed/ stop goodies on it but for now I'm quite content.

Two piece without the hump. In the winter I may use my textile because they are bigger and I can layer. Right now, I've had the Reppie for a year and am happy with the performance. Maybe in a year or so I'll sell her and get a new one and put all the speed/ stop goodies on it but for now I'm quite content.
    Me to or I would have one. Hell everyone thinks mine is brand new anyway.lol

Me to or I would have one. Hell everyone thinks mine is brand new anyway.lol
    You can only do so much with these bikes on the public roads. The track is where your azz gets tight and your eyes wide open. Got me a new GSXR 750 track bike 1000cc just to big. Put a Sato rear set on it going to try GP shift again. Old dog new tricks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail_CE%20level%202[1].jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	48625Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22050608_1511725682199121_434778090_o.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	48610

My new suit. Kangroo, CE level two protection. , SIDI elbow sliders, Hydro hump, cuffs, removal inner armor, Logos to match my SBK. Gixxer
    Last edited by crapgame; Oct 1st, 2017 at 06:57 AM.

Name: William
    VIN: 2005/0520

Way to revive an old thread.

Post a pic of the bike these leathers are going to match?

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Name: Hillbilly

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22050608_1511725682199121_434778090_o.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	48610

My new suit. Kangroo, CE level two protection. , SIDI elbow sliders, Hydro hump, cuffs, removal inner armor, Logos to match my SBK. Gixxer
    Looks good! Be sure to show it off when it comes in!
    When in doubt, power out!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Way to revive an old thread.

Post a pic of the bike these leathers are going to match?
    Took rims to be powder coated today semi gloss black most of the fairings are done but need cleared , bike is on lift apart , i need a rear shock i might try a penske. ive been busy with the trailor it will need stickered and tool boxs and generator.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	166.4 KB 
ID:	48618 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170926_182450.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	290.6 KB 
ID:	48619 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_20170929_133023[1].jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	48620 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170830_151908.jpg 
Size:	343.0 KB 
ID:	48621 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170829_150154.jpg 
Size:	274.1 KB 
ID:	48622 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170828_142854.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	253.2 KB 
ID:	48623 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170828_145446.jpg 
Size:	197.4 KB 
ID:	48624
    Last edited by crapgame; Sep 29th, 2017 at 05:05 PM.

Name: William
    VIN: 2005/0520

Took rims to be powder coated today semi gloss black most of the fairings are done but need cleared , bike is on lift apart , i need a rear shock i might try a penske. ive been busy with the trailor it will need stickered and tool boxs and generator.
    Oooooh, very nice.

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Name: Hillbilly

SWEET!!! Looking good!!
    When in doubt, power out!