Thread: ATTN: 2015 Repsol Owners!!!

Name: Chris Ocean
    VIN: 2009 #00491

Default ATTN: 2015 Repsol Owners!!!

I want to buy your set of 93 stickers, or have you call and order another set!
    With the stickers being a controlled part you'd need to have your VIN to give to the dealer to special order these.
    They'll have to call Honda whom will have the part number as the dealers do not!
    So if anyone wants to help me track down a set or give me yours if you have a 2015, that'd be lovely, just name thy price

Name: Jonathan Rusk
    VIN: 00045

Default Re: ATTN: 2015 Repsol Owners!!!

The stickers have a part number on them

Name: Tony Montana
    VIN: year 2005 #0450

i think you can buy after market decals for $90 a set.
    one by one

Quote Originally Posted by JWRusk View Post
    The stickers have a part number on them
    they indeed do NOT. I spent about 4 hours AT Honda trying to find them, and the part number does not exist as it's a special thing they gave out with the 2015. They didn't make it a part number because it comes with both sets of 26 and 93, not separate, you just get to choose which you put on your bike. For that reason, they didn't issue it a part number, but you'd have to call american honda to get a replacement set with your controlled VIN, and PROOF of either damage or scuffing, or if you didn't get a set with your bike. We pulled the sticker kit from the model they had on the floor and there was no part numbers, no numbers on the stickers at all as it comes in the paperwork bag with the bikes.

Name: Jonathan Rusk
    VIN: 00045

Quote Originally Posted by WRBSTi View Post
    they indeed do NOT. I spent about 4 hours AT Honda trying to find them, and the part number does not exist as it's a special thing they gave out with the 2015. They didn't make it a part number because it comes with both sets of 26 and 93, not separate, you just get to choose which you put on your bike. For that reason, they didn't issue it a part number, but you'd have to call american honda to get a replacement set with your controlled VIN, and PROOF of either damage or scuffing, or if you didn't get a set with your bike. We pulled the sticker kit from the model they had on the floor and there was no part numbers, no numbers on the stickers at all as it comes in the paperwork bag with the bikes.
    They do have a part number. When I bought my SP, I chose 93. The part number is on the side of the clear vinyl that is used to apply the actual sticker. Each sticker that can put on the bike has a part number.

Quote Originally Posted by JWRusk View Post
    They do have a part number. When I bought my SP, I chose 93. The part number is on the side of the clear vinyl that is used to apply the actual sticker. Each sticker that can put on the bike has a part number.
    It may have a part number on it, but it's not in the system, or in ANY of the 5 now local honda dealerships i've visited's computer system or parts look up. The number's for each comes up invalid, so trust me when i tell you it's not listed.

Name: Simon

There is a part number for these but helpfully Honda do not list it anywhere at all! As said, they come in a plain bag and individual part numbers are not on the system.
    Honda CBR1000rr RR9 2009 Click here to visit my gallery here as seen in November 2009 Superbike Magazine, January 2011 Fast bikes and Pro-bolt Website
    Click here for my My Repsol YouTube Video
    Click here to view my Blog