Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: 2007 HOnda CBR1000RR OEM Repsol tail

  1. #1
    Rookie Member repsolric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Wenatchee, WA
    Posts
    54

    Name: ric

    Default 2007 HOnda CBR1000RR OEM Repsol tail

    I have an Excellent complete Repsol tail with , cowl and integrated tail/ signal lights. For SALE. Make reasonable offer$$$

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top view tail.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	47572 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	side tail.JPG 
Views:	94 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	47571 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front view.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	47573 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cowl.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	47574

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seat.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	47575 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rear view.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	47576
    RESILIENCE

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    6

    Name: Tom Nebelsick
    VIN: 00738

    Default Re: 2007 HOnda CBR1000RR OEM Repsol tail

    Quote Originally Posted by repsolric View Post
    I have an Excellent complete Repsol tail with , cowl and integrated tail/ signal lights. For SALE. Make reasonable offer$$$

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top view tail.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	47572 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	side tail.JPG 
Views:	94 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	47571 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front view.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	47573 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cowl.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	47574

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seat.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	47575 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rear view.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	47576
    Guessing this is long gone?

  3. #3
    Gummy Bear Cherry Bomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Posts
    3,294

    Name: Hillbilly

    Default Re: 2007 HOnda CBR1000RR OEM Repsol tail

    Pieces still available?
    When in doubt, power out!

  4. #4
    Rookie Member repsolric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Wenatchee, WA
    Posts
    54

    Name: ric

    Default Re: 2007 HOnda CBR1000RR OEM Repsol tail

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Bomb View Post
    Pieces still available?
    Yes all available! PM If youre serious.
    Thanks
    RESILIENCE

  5. #5
    New Member Ozzie Des's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Brisbane. Australia
    Posts
    6

    Name: Des OíLoughlin
    VIN: 00433

    Default Re: 2007 HOnda CBR1000RR OEM Repsol tail

    Did you sell them? Des

  6. #6
    Gummy Bear Cherry Bomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Posts
    3,294

    Name: Hillbilly

    Default Re: 2007 HOnda CBR1000RR OEM Repsol tail

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie Des View Post
    Did you sell them? Des
    Hey Ozzie, sent him a DM a while back. Already sold. Sorry for bad news. I was wanting it too. Both of us missed out.
    When in doubt, power out!

  7. #7
    New Member Ozzie Des's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Brisbane. Australia
    Posts
    6

    Name: Des OíLoughlin
    VIN: 00433

    Default Re: 2007 HOnda CBR1000RR OEM Repsol tail

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Bomb View Post
    Hey Ozzie, sent him a DM a while back. Already sold. Sorry for bad news. I was wanting it too. Both of us missed out.
    Thanks easy reply.

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    6

    Name: Tom Nebelsick
    VIN: 00738

    Default Re: 2007 HOnda CBR1000RR OEM Repsol tail

    Quote Originally Posted by TomN View Post
    Guessing this is long gone?
    I am selling the 2007 Repsol and never installed the tail piece. If you would like it you could have first dibs.

  9. #9
    Gummy Bear Cherry Bomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Posts
    3,294

    Name: Hillbilly

    Default Re: 2007 HOnda CBR1000RR OEM Repsol tail

    Quote Originally Posted by TomN View Post
    I am selling the 2007 Repsol and never installed the tail piece. If you would like it you could have first dibs.
    I need a tail in a bad way. Send me a PM with price and info for payment. I can send it to you tonight after work.
    When in doubt, power out!

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    6

    Name: Tom Nebelsick
    VIN: 00738

    Default Re: 2007 HOnda CBR1000RR OEM Repsol tail

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Bomb View Post
    I need a tail in a bad way. Send me a PM with price and info for payment. I can send it to you tonight after work.
    I am lvg Tues for a 3 week trip-I will get back with you when I return-donít have the
    Time to help you right know-if things change I will get back to you sooner-very sorry.

  11. #11
    Gummy Bear Cherry Bomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Posts
    3,294

    Name: Hillbilly

    Default Re: 2007 HOnda CBR1000RR OEM Repsol tail

    Quote Originally Posted by TomN View Post
    I am lvg Tues for a 3 week trip-I will get back with you when I return-donít have the
    Time to help you right know-if things change I will get back to you sooner-very sorry.
    Sounds good. Just let me know. Iím putting on race plastics for a track day so Iím in no rush.
    When in doubt, power out!

  12. #12
    Gummy Bear Cherry Bomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Posts
    3,294

    Name: Hillbilly

    Default Re: 2007 HOnda CBR1000RR OEM Repsol tail

    Quote Originally Posted by TomN View Post
    I am lvg Tues for a 3 week trip-I will get back with you when I return-donít have the
    Time to help you right know-if things change I will get back to you sooner-very sorry.
    Hey big guy, did you make it back yet? Still interested in the tail if youíre wanting to sell it.
    When in doubt, power out!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

You can help to support this site by making a donation below
(even a small donation makes a big difference)
 
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!