Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49

Thread: Barcelona anyone?

  1. #21
    Jenna Who? cbr_chick_nh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,601

    Name: Jenna
    VIN: #1209

    Default Re: Barcelona anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    I dont think one night of slavery and degradation with Jenna counts as Human Trafficking, I'm pretty sure she will want a fresh piece every night.
    You know me so well!!
    "We don't ride fast, we fly low"

  2. #22
    Mayor of Imitation waialaeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In the 5-0 suckas...
    Posts
    6,910

    Name: Shane
    VIN: 07/0286

    Default Re: Barcelona anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    I dont think one night of slavery and degradation with Jenna counts as Human Trafficking, I'm pretty sure she will want a fresh piece every night.
    Oh I'm sure it counts, especially if you're the one that's out Fiddy bucks...! Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Repsol Dave View Post
    Long live the Magnificent '07!!! ()
    Quote Originally Posted by ddgith
    I think an 07 guy should have to pay triple the value, since "yours is the 'sweetest' machine"

  3. #23
    Jenna Who? cbr_chick_nh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,601

    Name: Jenna
    VIN: #1209

    Default Re: Barcelona anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by waialaeboy View Post
    Oh I'm sure it counts, especially if you're the one that's out Fiddy bucks...! Lol
    Listen... it's well worth it! ... for a fiddy, I let you put it anywhere...
    "We don't ride fast, we fly low"

  4. #24
    BEAST Hoarder SIXDOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    WESTCHESTER, CA
    Posts
    3,824

    Name: Mario
    VIN: 2007 #00012

    Default Re: Barcelona anyone?

    Not if she runs into foot long Luis! Ayi caramba!
    2001 Honda CBR1100XX...............1979 Honda CBX Red.......1978 Honda XL250S
    1984 Honda VF1000F Interceptor..1979 Honda CBX Silver....1987 Honda XL600R
    1982 Suzuki GS1000 Katana..........1976 Kawasaki KZ900......1982 Kawasaki GPz1100
    1995 Honda CB1000 Big One.........2006 Yamaha TW200

  5. #25
    Margarita Peace Keeper Thrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    MOTO GP PADDOCK
    Posts
    8,222

    Name: Thrasher
    VIN: 2007/0049

    Default Re: Barcelona anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by SIXDOG View Post
    Not if she runs into foot long Luis! Ayi caramba!
    Oh Spare me, Jenna will take Luis and send him crying for Mommy, The One girl around here that's had the balls to hang with us for all these many years and be a real Repsol fanatic unlike all these come and gone females that were only out husband hunting and couldn't give two ****s about the awesome power of the Repsol. I can only think of one other female member that was worth a **** and that was Breezy and she was a certifiable stalker of Nicky Hayden! She didn't hide it, her email said it. She baked him cakes for gods sake.
    “Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.”
    – Stirling Moss
    The Sun Never Sets on the 07 Empire!

  6. #26
    Master of '09 Hotness! Repsol Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lost.......As usual
    Posts
    5,597

    Name: Dave
    VIN: 2009 #00240

    Default Re: Barcelona anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by cbr_chick_nh View Post
    Usually --- but there was that one time
    Oh wait......... I know this story!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by waialaeboy View Post
    ..............Maybe you shoulda picked up an '09...:
    The Sun Never Sets on the '09 Empire!
    RIDE LIKE DAVE!

  7. #27
    Margarita Peace Keeper Thrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    MOTO GP PADDOCK
    Posts
    8,222

    Name: Thrasher
    VIN: 2007/0049

    Thumbs up Re: Barcelona anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Repsol Dave View Post
    Oh wait......... I know this story!!!!!!!
    “Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.”
    – Stirling Moss
    The Sun Never Sets on the 07 Empire!

  8. #28
    Jenna Who? cbr_chick_nh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,601

    Name: Jenna
    VIN: #1209

    Default Barcelona anyone?

    lol I slept through the rush of excitement in this thread... typical!

    Wait wait wait.. speaking of threads... why are you all whoring mine? I would never disrespect any of you and whore your thread...
    "We don't ride fast, we fly low"

  9. #29
    BEAST Hoarder SIXDOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    WESTCHESTER, CA
    Posts
    3,824

    Name: Mario
    VIN: 2007 #00012

    Default Re: Barcelona anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    Oh Spare me, Jenna will take Luis and send him crying for Mommy, The One girl around here that's had the balls to hang with us for all these many years and be a real Repsol fanatic unlike all these come and gone females that were only out husband hunting and couldn't give two ****s about the awesome power of the Repsol. I can only think of one other female member that was worth a **** and that was Breezy and she was a certifiable stalker of Nicky Hayden! She didn't hide it, her email said it. She baked him cakes for gods sake.
    I stand corrected but would add Nutmeg to the short list..... Shane, pics or it didn't happen. I destroyed my negatives so Jenna is safe with me. Jenna no excuse for going to sleep at 7 pm....stay awake girl!
    2001 Honda CBR1100XX...............1979 Honda CBX Red.......1978 Honda XL250S
    1984 Honda VF1000F Interceptor..1979 Honda CBX Silver....1987 Honda XL600R
    1982 Suzuki GS1000 Katana..........1976 Kawasaki KZ900......1982 Kawasaki GPz1100
    1995 Honda CB1000 Big One.........2006 Yamaha TW200

  10. #30
    Margarita Peace Keeper Thrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    MOTO GP PADDOCK
    Posts
    8,222

    Name: Thrasher
    VIN: 2007/0049

    Red face Re: Barcelona anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by SIXDOG View Post
    I stand corrected but would add Nutmeg to the short list..... Shane, pics or it didn't happen. I destroyed my negatives so Jenna is safe with me. Jenna no excuse for going to sleep at 7 pm....stay awake girl!
    Oh Man I'm sorry Nut Meg is an extraordinary member but she doesn't belong on the Funny farm with Jenna and Brezzy!
    “Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.”
    – Stirling Moss
    The Sun Never Sets on the 07 Empire!

  11. #31
    BEAST Hoarder SIXDOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    WESTCHESTER, CA
    Posts
    3,824

    Name: Mario
    VIN: 2007 #00012

    Default Re: Barcelona anyone?

    Agree.....Barcelona will never be the same
    2001 Honda CBR1100XX...............1979 Honda CBX Red.......1978 Honda XL250S
    1984 Honda VF1000F Interceptor..1979 Honda CBX Silver....1987 Honda XL600R
    1982 Suzuki GS1000 Katana..........1976 Kawasaki KZ900......1982 Kawasaki GPz1100
    1995 Honda CB1000 Big One.........2006 Yamaha TW200

  12. #32
    Jenna Who? cbr_chick_nh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,601

    Name: Jenna
    VIN: #1209

    Default Re: Barcelona anyone?

    I can't wait...
    San Diego next month... you sunshine boys ready?
    "We don't ride fast, we fly low"

  13. #33
    BEAST Hoarder SIXDOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    WESTCHESTER, CA
    Posts
    3,824

    Name: Mario
    VIN: 2007 #00012

    Default Re: Barcelona anyone?

    When will you be there Jen? For what reason? The border is right there so you can ditch your issues by just crossing the border and saying you hate Trump...they will arrest you for being in Mexico illegally so you will have your pick of the litter in the Tijuana jail.

    George and I will drive down to bail you out by offering a couple of six packs of Pabst Blue Ribbon and a box of Camels...you might have to get friendly with a BMW ( big mexican weenie ). I can teach you a couple of words in Spanish to help you out...cincuenta is fiddy so that's a start.

    What a weekend!!!!!!
    2001 Honda CBR1100XX...............1979 Honda CBX Red.......1978 Honda XL250S
    1984 Honda VF1000F Interceptor..1979 Honda CBX Silver....1987 Honda XL600R
    1982 Suzuki GS1000 Katana..........1976 Kawasaki KZ900......1982 Kawasaki GPz1100
    1995 Honda CB1000 Big One.........2006 Yamaha TW200

  14. #34
    Margarita Peace Keeper Thrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    MOTO GP PADDOCK
    Posts
    8,222

    Name: Thrasher
    VIN: 2007/0049

    Default Re: Barcelona anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by SIXDOG View Post
    When will you be there Jen? For what reason? The border is right there so you can ditch your issues by just crossing the border and saying you hate Trump...they will arrest you for being in Mexico illegally so you will have your pick of the litter in the Tijuana jail.

    George and I will drive down to bail you out by offering a couple of six packs of Pabst Blue Ribbon and a box of Camels...you might have to get friendly with a BMW ( big mexican weenie ). I can teach you a couple of words in Spanish to help you out...cincuenta is fiddy so that's a start.

    What a weekend!!!!!!

    PBRs YES!!!!!!!

    Mexico might just be the place for Jenna, More Bang for the buck......
    “Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.”
    – Stirling Moss
    The Sun Never Sets on the 07 Empire!

  15. #35
    Margarita Peace Keeper Thrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    MOTO GP PADDOCK
    Posts
    8,222

    Name: Thrasher
    VIN: 2007/0049

    Thumbs up Re: Barcelona anyone?

    Now I cant get a cold PBR out of my head....Thanks a lot, I'm at work till 7am but Damn I'm going to crack one open just as soon as I get home. PBR Breakfast....
    “Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.”
    – Stirling Moss
    The Sun Never Sets on the 07 Empire!

  16. #36
    Jenna Who? cbr_chick_nh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,601

    Name: Jenna
    VIN: #1209

    Default Re: Barcelona anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by SIXDOG View Post
    When will you be there Jen? For what reason? The border is right there so you can ditch your issues by just crossing the border and saying you hate Trump...they will arrest you for being in Mexico illegally so you will have your pick of the litter in the Tijuana jail.

    George and I will drive down to bail you out by offering a couple of six packs of Pabst Blue Ribbon and a box of Camels...you might have to get friendly with a BMW ( big mexican weenie ). I can teach you a couple of words in Spanish to help you out...cincuenta is fiddy so that's a start.

    What a weekend!!!!!!
    Wow sixxah ... you have a fun imagination!! Unfortunately my week will be nothing like that... I'll be there the second week of December.
    I was planning on picking up some #MAGA2016 t-shirts and seeing how long it takes for someone to make a death threat...
    After that I'm going to sneak into the Navy base with a roll of fiddies and see if I have any takers. I'm contemplating driving north and hitting up the marines - but I might never leave if I do that...
    Regardless - I probably will be arrested but have George on speed dial...
    When I visited George we had a run in with the police twice ... he knows how I roll...

    San Diego is such a great destination for me-- I think it's a 4 male to 1 female ratio, so my chances are pretty good!

    and lastly... BMW? Big Mexican is an oxymoron...
    "We don't ride fast, we fly low"

  17. #37
    BEAST Hoarder SIXDOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    WESTCHESTER, CA
    Posts
    3,824

    Name: Mario
    VIN: 2007 #00012

    Default Re: Barcelona anyone?

    I have a MAGA t shirt and I'm still breathing. Camp Pendelton is just 45 minutes from UC San Diego so either one would probably work for you. You would probably be more bruised up if you go north.....I'm sure you'll have takers on the base but make sure they don't ask you if it's ok to bring or meet their donkey!!!!!!

    If you do venture south of the wall and you do ( will ) get in some trouble with Luis or Chewy I can try to help but it will cost ya! No checks!
    2001 Honda CBR1100XX...............1979 Honda CBX Red.......1978 Honda XL250S
    1984 Honda VF1000F Interceptor..1979 Honda CBX Silver....1987 Honda XL600R
    1982 Suzuki GS1000 Katana..........1976 Kawasaki KZ900......1982 Kawasaki GPz1100
    1995 Honda CB1000 Big One.........2006 Yamaha TW200

  18. #38
    Jenna Who? cbr_chick_nh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,601

    Name: Jenna
    VIN: #1209

    Default Re: Barcelona anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by SIXDOG View Post
    I have a MAGA t shirt and I'm still breathing. Camp Pendelton is just 45 minutes from UC San Diego so either one would probably work for you. You would probably be more bruised up if you go north.....I'm sure you'll have takers on the base but make sure they don't ask you if it's ok to bring or meet their donkey!!!!!!

    If you do venture south of the wall and you do ( will ) get in some trouble with Luis or Chewy I can try to help but it will cost ya! No checks!
    I like the sound of north travel!!
    Why wouldn't I want to meet their donkey? I love animals!!!

    And my checks are Repsol - does that change anything?
    "We don't ride fast, we fly low"

  19. #39
    BEAST Hoarder SIXDOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    WESTCHESTER, CA
    Posts
    3,824

    Name: Mario
    VIN: 2007 #00012

    Default Re: Barcelona anyone?

    OK I'll take a check from you only because I know you'll be swimming in fiddys! If a donkey is introduced in the mix you will find out quickly what a donkey show is all about. you would be the happy face underneath the donkey.....
    2001 Honda CBR1100XX...............1979 Honda CBX Red.......1978 Honda XL250S
    1984 Honda VF1000F Interceptor..1979 Honda CBX Silver....1987 Honda XL600R
    1982 Suzuki GS1000 Katana..........1976 Kawasaki KZ900......1982 Kawasaki GPz1100
    1995 Honda CB1000 Big One.........2006 Yamaha TW200

  20. #40
    Jenna Who? cbr_chick_nh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,601

    Name: Jenna
    VIN: #1209

    Default Re: Barcelona anyone?

    You west coast boys are into some weird ****
    "We don't ride fast, we fly low"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

You can help to support this site by making a donation below
(even a small donation makes a big difference)
 
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!