Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom Repsol Pics??

Name: christopher c hayes

Default Re: Custom Repsol Pics??

Quote Originally Posted by TrackSol View Post
    What happened to this bike? Is it a crash rebuild?
    i dont know the history.....looks like it was in storage.....previous owner was obviously a Pedrosa fan.....it has an authentic pedrosa signature on the tank....im just putting the wheels and bodywork back on....needs water pump and some other items.....i had some pedrosa numbers .....added those too

not my bike....but it looks badass to me.....

i guess your "crash/rebuild" comment is a slam on this bike? repsols are just body kits slick......09's are dime a dozen......i like it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fu rep.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	326.1 KB 
ID:	48974

What happened to this bike? Is it a crash rebuild?

Here you go...more your style bro ,,,paint the subframe red and add some crap.....yawn....no imagination,,,,,,,,,,been for sale for a long while,,,,

Name:	lame.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	134.0 KB 
ID:	48975

always haters i guess....if that pedrosa signature is authenticated,,,,,then this is a cool repsol custom....yeah he has some work to do.........

Name:	IMG_4502[1].jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	129.5 KB 
ID:	48976

Name: Manny
    VIN: 2009 #00943

Quote Originally Posted by Sox69 View Post
    i dont know the history.....looks like it was in storage.....previous owner was obviously a Pedrosa fan.....it has an authentic pedrosa signature on the tank....im just putting the wheels and bodywork back on....needs water pump and some other items.....i had some pedrosa numbers .....added those too

not my bike....but it looks badass to me.....

i guess your "crash/rebuild" comment is a slam on this bike? repsols are just body kits slick......09's are dime a dozen......i like it
    Here you go...more your style bro ,,,paint the subframe red and add some crap.....yawn....no imagination,,,,,,,,,,been for sale for a long while,,,,
    always haters i guess....if that pedrosa signature is authenticated,,,,,then this is a cool repsol custom....yeah he has some work to do.........
    Dude, where the fck did that come from? Not only did you make up something I didn't say, but you replied 3 seperate times in succession in response to a non existant opinion. I don't recall giving any opinion about the bike. Go back and read my post again. I simply asked if it was a crash rebuild. I asked that because you said you were working on it for friend, and one of the pics has the front end off.

It seems like you have a chip on your shoulder, a serious one at that.

However, since you mentioned it, it's not the "style" that I don't like, it's the quality and execution. The paint quality looks like shyte, the metal tank cover trim pieces look flat and not properly cut to fit the tank cover, and the frame looks like acid was thrown at it. It looks like the work of a high school kid with a McDonald's fry cook budget and it makes me want to vomit. Have a nice fcking day.

Dude, where the fck did that come from? Not only did you make up something I didn't say, but you replied 3 seperate times in succession in response to a non existant opinion. I don't recall giving any opinion about the bike. Go back and read my post again. I simply asked if it was a crash rebuild. I asked that because you said you were working on it for friend, and one of the pics has the front end off.

It seems like you have a chip on your shoulder, a serious one at that.

However, since you mentioned it, it's not the "style" that I don't like, it's the quality and execution. The paint quality looks like shyte, the metal tank cover trim pieces look flat and not properly cut to fit the tank cover, and the frame looks like acid was thrown at it. It looks like the work of a high school kid with a McDonald's fry cook budget and it makes me want to vomit. Have a nice fcking day.
    sorry brother...i aplogize.... just bad timing on your comment..... Funny ****... well i actually like your bike,,,,very clean....nice .....the pedrosa bike is not done....like the tank cover is just sitting on the tank...not all the way mounted....but i appreciate your comments.........seriously i do..... i think evaluating criticism is an important skill.....

so just having fun with a couple of 09 Repsols.... i guess its blaspheme to some.... rolling art to myself and friends...... why the hell not???

Name:	IMG_5253[1].jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	177.8 KB 
ID:	48988 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5305[1].jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	205.8 KB 
ID:	48989 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5321[1].jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	133.2 KB 
ID:	48990 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5317[1].jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	222.6 KB 
ID:	48991

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12