Thread: Repsol jacket on ebay.

Name: David

Margarita Peace Keeper Thrasher's Avatar

Name: Thrasher
    VIN: 2007/0049

Default Re: Repsol jacket on ebay.

Anything from Australia I would beware of. Notorious thieves and deviants all of them!
    “Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.”
    – Stirling Moss
    The Sun Never Sets on the 07 Empire!

OOPPPS Sorry not counting you of course!
    – Stirling Moss

Yep I take an offence to that buddy. Should I even lower myself to your level and start talking about you Americans? Nah. You see I don't stereotype countries by having some sour experiences with single individuals on eBay. I would just probably check this guys feedback. Anyway your forum name says it all. Looks like only trash comes out of your mouth. Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    Anything from Australia I would beware of. Notorious thieves and deviants all of them!

you have been here for 5 plus years and you dont know me at all, you clearly need to read the forum more!!!!!!! now i'm taking my cat to the dry cleaners and then off to the post office to mail some lithium batteries.
    – Stirling Moss

Name: Mario
    VIN: 2007 #00012

David, I believe George ( Thrasher ) was refering to a certain Hoon that hangs around these places. I can stand by Thrasher, he is nothing but a low life American with a nice Repsol.
    1990 Honda RC30 VFR750R...............1979 Honda CBX Red.......1978 Yamaha RD400
    1984 Honda VF1000F Interceptor.......1979 Honda CBX Silver.....2001 CBR1100XX
    1982 Suzuki GS1000 Katana...............1976 Kawasaki KZ900......1982 Kawasaki GPz1100
    1995 Honda CB1000 Big One..............1983 Honda CB1100F......1973 Kawasaki H1 500 Mach 3

Lightbulb Re: Repsol jacket on ebay.

Thank You Mario, I appreciate your support even though you are openly the owner of a HARLEY! I didnt notice what year Bike Skycity rides but I suspect his sour sense of humor and his inability to see my Name is Thrasher which has nothing to do with Trash..(Unless he knows about that girl from Alabama 30 years ago) is caused by a noisy or disintegrated crankshaft!
    – Stirling Moss

Actually George that Daisy May girl from Alabama is probably lookin for ya!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	osu-spring-game-girl.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	47274
    1990 Honda RC30 VFR750R...............1979 Honda CBX Red.......1978 Yamaha RD400
    1982 Suzuki GS1000 Katana...............1976 Kawasaki KZ900......1982 Kawasaki GPz1100
    1995 Honda CB1000 Big One..............1983 Honda CB1100F......1973 Kawasaki H1 500 Mach 3

Exclamation Re: Repsol jacket on ebay.

God help me you found her!!!!
    – Stirling Moss

Name: Graham
    VIN: 07 0332 (002 aus)

don't worry George,

Australia is going soft like the rest of the world, its the age of entitlement & being able to feel sorry for ones self & think everyone is bullying you even when its all in good humour

this country along with the softcocks in it need to harden the fcuk up because all these politically correct nanny state warriors are really fcking up a good country

Skycity... do you want me to mail you a tin of cement so you can HTFU & stop being a whiney little princess

Mario.. isn't that pic of your sister?

HH
    07 repsol billet bar ends,jardine fender eliminator,valtamoto rearsets. full youshimura RS5 race system, bmc race filters,pc3, dynojet o2 sensor eliminator, pazzo shorty levers, MDH tuning love & care & 161.6 rear wheel horsepower

Yes my Ausie friend...BEFORE she had her teeth removed! Purdy isn't she!

Quote Originally Posted by SIXDOG View Post
    Yes my Ausie friend...BEFORE she had her teeth removed! Purdy isn't she!
    well she would still have all her teeth if she had made George that sandwich he wanted without arguing
    07 repsol billet bar ends,jardine fender eliminator,valtamoto rearsets. full youshimura RS5 race system, bmc race filters,pc3, dynojet o2 sensor eliminator, pazzo shorty levers, MDH tuning love & care & 161.6 rear wheel horsepower

Well said Graham. You've just proven you own point you softcock. .'..don't worry George??? WTF? You gonna go and give him a Hug too? Is George 5? I'm sure he is old enough to defend himself and doesn't need your help you poofta. If you're so unhappy with our country I'm quiet happy to buy you a one way ticket to Syria and cancel your passport. They need there a strong macho men like you mate. Although I think you're just another middle age bolding fat miserable fcuk who thinks he knows everything. Also mate you are absolutely hilarious. Your sense of humour has reached the maturity of a 2yr old so congratulations. Probably the highest achievement of your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by hondahoon View Post
    don't worry George,

Australia is going soft like the rest of the world, its the age of entitlement & being able to feel sorry for ones self & think everyone is bullying you even when its all in good humour

this country along with the softcocks in it need to harden the fcuk up because all these politically correct nanny state warriors are really fcking up a good country

Skycity... do you want me to mail you a tin of cement so you can HTFU & stop being a whiney little princess

Mario.. isn't that pic of your sister?

HH
    Last edited by skycity; Dec 18th, 2015 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skycity View Post
    Well said Graham. You've just proven you own point you softcock. .'..don't worry George??? WTF? You gonna go and give him a Hug too? Is George 5? I'm sure he is old enough to defend himself and doesn't need your help you poofta. If you're so unhappy with our country I'm quiet happy to buy you a one way ticket to Syria and cancel your passport. They need there a strong macho men like you mate. Although I think you're just another middle age bolding fat miserable fcuk who thinks he knows everything. Also mate you are absolutely hilarious. Your sense of humour has reached the maturity of a 2yr old so congratulations. Probably the highest achievement of your life.
    you are welcome to come say that to me in person dickweed

at least people like George have met me & know that I am no different in person... I call a spade a spade& this country is getting softer & I am assuming you are part of the younger generation of entitlement who have caused it to go this way

as for your Syria remark, say that to me in person & I will knock your fcukin teeth down your throat.. & don't think I wouldn't ask @rsxscrazy what happens when I get p1$$ed off... he has seen it for himself

HH

And Merry Christmas to all! Sorry Hoon and everyone else that has wasted there time with Mr. Skycity. I suggest we leave this clown to be angry by himself, I have much more important things to do at this time of year so I wont bother to look into this thread again.
    – Stirling Moss

Quote Originally Posted by hondahoon View Post
    you are welcome to come say that to me in person dickweed

at least people like George have met me & know that I am no different in person... I call a spade a spade& this country is getting softer & I am assuming you are part of the younger generation of entitlement who have caused it to go this way

as for your Syria remark, say that to me in person & I will knock your fcukin teeth down your throat.. & don't think I wouldn't ask @rsxscrazy what happens when I get p1$$ed off... he has seen it for himself

HH

Bahahahahaha you should be an entertainer mate! You're so hilarious! I think you would be very successful as a clown. Do a few gigs at primary schools since your intelligence and sense of humour doesn't stretch above that age group. Google 'intelligence' mate. That's what you're lacking. I bet that you talk the talk but done walk the walk. You're one of those big mouth poofy type. Send me your address and I'll come to visit you on one of my trips to your side of the country and then we'll see who will have their teeth in their throat.
    Last edited by skycity; Dec 19th, 2015 at 03:21 AM.

Name: Matt

Lol, clearly has never met Hoon....
    If loud pipes save lives, imagine how many would be saved by learning to ride!

Quote Originally Posted by ddgith View Post
    Lol, clearly has never met Hoon....
    if he thinks hes big enough or I am too old.. let him try... I think both you & I know how it would end lol