Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Newb with 05' Like New survivor

  1. #1
    New Member JohnnyRepsol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    36

    Name: John

    Default Newb with 05' Like New survivor

    Hey guys. Newb here with a 05' gorgeous like new Repsol Survivor w/ 3700 miles.

    Been riding 17 years. From the Bronx . Spent 8 years in Cali , now returned to NY 2 years ago. Looking to connect with the community, safe riders, and like minded people for spontaneous rides, friendships, and motorcycle events all over the Tri-State area.

    Thanks for taking a second to stop by the thread. Please introduce yourselves. Look forward to meeting some of you.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	285.1 KB 
ID:	48439

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	319.1 KB 
ID:	48441

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	223.7 KB 
ID:	48440

  2. #2
    Master of '09 Hotness! Repsol Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lost.......As usual
    Posts
    5,562

    Name: Dave
    VIN: 2009 #00240

    Default Re: Newb with 05' Like New survivor

    Hi John! Welcome from NYC!! I'm in Manhattan. I'll be at 2 wheel Tuesday at a restaurant called Spiegel on 2nd St. and 1st ave. in Manhattan. Tuesday from about 6-9 or 10 pm It's a good bunch of people. Riders, Racers, motorcyclke enthusiast!! (Squids are discouraged!!) All types of bikes welcomed drop by and say hello. It'll be cool to have another Reppie there!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by waialaeboy View Post
    ..............Maybe you shoulda picked up an '09...:
    The Sun Never Sets on the '09 Empire!
    RIDE LIKE DAVE!

  3. #3
    Gummy Bear Cherry Bomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Posts
    3,225

    Name: Hillbilly

    Default Re: Newb with 05' Like New survivor

    Hey John! Welcome to the forum man! I'm Hillbilly from Nashville. Glad to have ya! Dave can hook ya up with peeps in your area. He's a cool guy and I'm sure you'll get some riding in with him.
    When in doubt, power out!

  4. #4
    New Member JohnnyRepsol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    36

    Name: John

    Default Re: Newb with 05' Like New survivor

    That's sounds perfect man! Thank you so much for the welcome and the invite! I'll def-def be there weather permitting. PM me your #
    Quote Originally Posted by Repsol Dave View Post
    Hi John! Welcome from NYC!! I'm in Manhattan. I'll be at 2 wheel Tuesday at a restaurant called Spiegel on 2nd St. and 1st ave. in Manhattan. Tuesday from about 6-9 or 10 pm It's a good bunch of people. Riders, Racers, motorcyclke enthusiast!! (Squids are discouraged!!) All types of bikes welcomed drop by and say hello. It'll be cool to have another Reppie there!!!

  5. #5
    New Member JohnnyRepsol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    36

    Name: John

    Default Re: Newb with 05' Like New survivor

    Thanks for the warm welcome and the info! Def stay in touch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Bomb View Post
    Hey John! Welcome to the forum man! I'm Hillbilly from Nashville. Glad to have ya! Dave can hook ya up with peeps in your area. He's a cool guy and I'm sure you'll get some riding in with him.

  6. #6
    New Member JohnnyRepsol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    36

    Name: John

    Default Re: Newb with 05' Like New survivor

    Taking my road test on 9/15 at 3pm in New Jersey. Any licensed riders that can escort? I'll pay for fuel, lunch, and hook you up with few bucks.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    2005 Repsol 1000rr | Aunthentic |Hot Bodies Undertail w/Exhaust |Power Commander |Orange Smoked Shield | Integrated Tailight| Bronx NYC | Riding 20 years

  7. #7
    Rookie Member Spy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    84

    Name: Tom
    VIN: 00044

    Default Re: Newb with 05' Like New survivor

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRepsol05 View Post
    Taking my road test on 9/15 at 3pm in New Jersey. Any licensed riders that can escort? I'll pay for fuel, lunch, and hook you up with few bucks.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Sorry man, I'll be working. Good luck!!
    Never love anything so much that you cannot leave it on a moments notice..except your Repsol..

  8. #8
    New Member JohnnyRepsol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    36

    Name: John

    Default Re: Newb with 05' Like New survivor

    Thanks spy. I'm sure most are, they didn't do road tests on Saturday in Jersey. I can go to a school and they'll waive the road test. Using that option as a last resort. Thank tho!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Sorry man, I'll be working. Good luck!!
    2005 Repsol 1000rr | Aunthentic |Hot Bodies Undertail w/Exhaust |Power Commander |Orange Smoked Shield | Integrated Tailight| Bronx NYC | Riding 20 years

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

You can help to support this site by making a donation below
(even a small donation makes a big difference)
 
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!