Thread: Looking for authentic Repsol Honda race suits

Name: Jason

Default Looking for authentic Repsol Honda race suits

Hi, as title states I'm looking for more Repsol Honda race suits. Mick, Nicky, Biaggi, Dani, Casey, Dovi, etc. If anyone has one or knows of any. Working on a roadracing museum, we do not buy and resell. We do have some, just looking for others. Also have a Nicky 2006 helmet available for part-trades depending on what you have. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nick06-5.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	48528

Margarita Peace Keeper Thrasher's Avatar

Name: Thrasher
    VIN: 2007/0049

Default Re: Looking for authentic Repsol Honda race suits

Right
    “Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.”
    – Stirling Moss
    The Sun Never Sets on the 07 Empire!

Was there a point to that post?

The museum project is legit, we have over 400 displays and will be free for fans.

Look up Artistimo Moto Museum on FB

Name: Tom
    VIN: 00044

Seems a bit shady that "Artistimo" appears NOWHERE but on a FB page. No domain, no actual web page,no mention anywhere else.

Yeah,seems totally legit..lol.

Oh wait, "Artistimo" in Wisconsin also shows up as a guy who does airbrushing, Jason LeCavalier.

https://meetapainter.com/artistimo-c...er-waukesha-wi

Doesn't look like a museum at all.

...just sayin.

398 likes for the "museum" and 1348 likes for your airbrushing business.
    Never love anything so much that you cannot leave it on a moments notice..except your Repsol..

I am the painter as well but it is separate from the museum project. If you read the museum page, it is a work in progress. I've been in the paint industry for over twenty years and you have almost certainly seen my work you just don't realize it because I don't advertise anymore. Have painted for AMA Superbike, OEMs, etc.

It's true I don't post in here much. I do not have a Repsol replica bike but I have many other bikes and Repsol-related gear. Race suits and helmets mostly. I've talked to members here and posted in a few topics about race stuff and helped a few people with paint.

I get that people can be skeptical but I'm not selling anything. I've never sold anything and won't earn anything with this project. I do it because I love it and nothing more. If you don't like it or care about it that's fine too but I love the history and decided to do something about it because most museums are all about bikes.

I simply don't have the time to post or promote the FB pages but i do post from time to time. I'm working on moving my shop and setting up near where I live now with the adjacent museum project which is right between Milwaukee and Road America.

This pursuit involves a great deal of research and searching, often with no results. I do not ask anything for free nor do I expect it. Some people are enthusiastic about it and others downright hostile.

So again, I'm not selling anything, just seeing if anyone has or knows of anything we might be interested in. That's it.

When I get time I'll post up some pics of the Nicky Hayden Repsol Honda race helmet collection with some of the interesting history behind them you may not be aware of.

BTW it's true I no longer have a website but I don't really need one. Who does, with everyone using FB these days? If you're still skeptical check out the cover of the 2017 Drag Specialties FatBook catalog at your local dealer. I do some work with Drag Specialties and Parts Unlimited and that is one of our bikes on the cover.