Thread: Phillip Island MotoGP ********SPOILER**********

Master of '09 Hotness! Repsol Dave's Avatar

Name: Dave
    VIN: 2009 #00240

Default Phillip Island MotoGP ********SPOILER**********

NOW THAT WAS A RACE!!!!! One of the best MotoGP's in a long time!!! This whole season has been great, but Phillip Island was clearly the best race of the season!!!! (So far....) I think Rossi and Marquez had more fun than we did!! No one was even pissed about all the contact. And hats off to Johan Zarco and Jack Miller. Brilliant performances!! Tough day for Dovi, he's going to have to really perform in order to keep his championship hopes alive. I'd love to see Dovi do it, but it's slim now. You know Marquez will be giving no quarter.
    Quote Originally Posted by waialaeboy View Post
    ..............Maybe you shoulda picked up an '09...:
    The Sun Never Sets on the '09 Empire!
    RIDE LIKE DAVE!

Name: Hillbilly

Default Re: Phillip Island MotoGP ********SPOILER**********

Quote Originally Posted by Repsol Dave View Post
    NOW THAT WAS A RACE!!!!! One of the best MotoGP's in a long time!!! This whole season has been great, but Phillip Island was clearly the best race of the season!!!! (So far....) I think Rossi and Marquez had more fun than we did!! No one was even pissed about all the contact. And hats off to Johan Zarco and Jack Miller. Brilliant performances!! Tough day for Dovi, he's going to have to really perform in order to keep his championship hopes alive. I'd love to see Dovi do it, but it's slim now. You know Marquez will be giving no quarter.
    Second that!
    When in doubt, power out!

Margarita Peace Keeper Thrasher's Avatar

Name: Thrasher
    VIN: 2007/0049

Thumbs up Re: Phillip Island MotoGP ********SPOILER**********

Quote Originally Posted by Repsol Dave View Post

Agree 100%. Best Race of the Season and I think it's remarkable that just by the way he was riding we both could see he (Rossi) was having great fun. I have watched the race twice now. I'm sure weather, temperature along with a great track and great tire choices made it fun.

Thomas came over a couple days before Phillip Island and asked to watch Japan again since everyone at his work was saying it was the best Race of the Season.
    “Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.”
    – Stirling Moss
    The Sun Never Sets on the 07 Empire!