Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Hello from Tucson, AZ.

  1. #1
    New Member Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oro Valley
    Posts
    15

    Name: Patrick M McClure Jr
    VIN: 00583

    Default Hello from Tucson, AZ.

    Hello everyone, I got my fist dirt bike for my 10th birthday and have been riding ever since. Got my first Street bike in 2006. I used to have a 2006 CBR600rr. I currently have 96 Harley Softail custom 1585cc (96cu-in,) and I bought this beautiful 2007 (the best year) from TadL5. I had it shipped from IL to AZ, it took almost a month but it showed up monday. I have a lot of other toys, 2011 Polaris Razr 900xp, 97 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 2012 dodge Challenger R/T plus, 71 Chevelle (project car with my son who is 5), and a 68 Camaro. I was a huge Nicky Hayden fan, and wanted a 2007 repsol for quite some time now. I work on elevators and escalators for a living and l work on cars and motorcycles as a hobby. I changed the exhaust to a Two Brother's polished aluminum slip on. I'll throw in a pic of me and my little man for those of you that care.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...72803189be.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...45d10b0e1e.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...5d2865cef9.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3e4dd8edac.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...62f0ff5cc4.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a0080f1429.jpg

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Supreme Member paul13131313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pasadena.Ca.
    Posts
    1,693

    Name: Paul
    VIN: 2015/0111

    Cool Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ.

    Welcome Patrick,
    Excellent choice!
    Enjoy the bike and forum.
    2015 Repsol SP,Sato lever guards,HRC reservoir socks,Tech Spec clear tank pads,4x Go Pro mounts,Shorai battery,Shock recall completed,Repsol Hugger,R&G Ti radiator guard,frame and f/r axle sliders,tail tidy,Motobriiz chain luber,Rene/FP Racing rear caliper relocator bracket in BK Camo. 2013 Red Fury for a daily driver.

  3. #3
    BEAST Hoarder SIXDOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    WESTCHESTER, CA
    Posts
    3,820

    Name: Mario
    VIN: 2007 #00012

    Default Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ.

    Welcome Patrick!!!!!
    2001 Honda CBR1100XX...............1979 Honda CBX Red.......1978 Honda XL250S
    1984 Honda VF1000F Interceptor..1979 Honda CBX Silver....1987 Honda XL600R
    1982 Suzuki GS1000 Katana..........1976 Kawasaki KZ900......1982 Kawasaki GPz1100
    1995 Honda CB1000 Big One.........2006 Yamaha TW200

  4. #4
    Master of '09 Hotness! Repsol Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lost.......As usual
    Posts
    5,597

    Name: Dave
    VIN: 2009 #00240

    Default Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ.

    Hi Patrick! Welcome from New York City!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by waialaeboy View Post
    ..............Maybe you shoulda picked up an '09...:
    The Sun Never Sets on the '09 Empire!
    RIDE LIKE DAVE!

  5. #5
    Novice Member crapgame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    403

    Name: Michael
    VIN: 2005/01174

    Default Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Hello everyone, I got my fist dirt bike for my 10th birthday and have been riding ever since. Got my first Street bike in 2006. I used to have a 2006 CBR600rr. I currently have 96 Harley Softail custom 1585cc (96cu-in,) and I bought this beautiful 2007 (the best year) from TadL5. I had it shipped from IL to AZ, it took almost a month but it showed up monday. I have a lot of other toys, 2011 Polaris Razr 900xp, 97 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 2012 dodge Challenger R/T plus, 71 Chevelle (project car with my son who is 5), and a 68 Camaro. I was a huge Nicky Hayden fan, and wanted a 2007 repsol for quite some time now. I work on elevators and escalators for a living and l work on cars and motorcycles as a hobby. I changed the exhaust to a Two Brother's polished aluminum slip on. I'll throw in a pic of me and my little man for those of you that care. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...72803189be.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...45d10b0e1e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...5d2865cef9.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3e4dd8edac.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...62f0ff5cc4.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a0080f1429.jpg

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Welcome
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough." - Nicky Hayden R.I.P. 2017

  6. #6
    Rookie Member Spy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    144

    Name: Tom
    VIN: 00044

    Default Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ.

    Welcome!
    Never love anything so much that you cannot leave it on a moments notice..except your Repsol..

  7. #7
    Margarita Peace Keeper Thrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    MOTO GP PADDOCK
    Posts
    8,210

    Name: Thrasher
    VIN: 2007/0049

    Thumbs up Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ.

    Welcome Patrick from a Republican Gun owner in California....Maybe the last one. Looking at Property in Prescott
    “Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.”
    – Stirling Moss
    The Sun Never Sets on the 07 Empire!

  8. #8
    Novice Member crapgame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    403

    Name: Michael
    VIN: 2005/01174

    Default Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    Welcome Patrick from a Republican Gun owner in California....Maybe the last one. Looking at Property in Prescott
    . Q Anon
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough." - Nicky Hayden R.I.P. 2017

  9. #9
    BEAST Hoarder SIXDOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    WESTCHESTER, CA
    Posts
    3,820

    Name: Mario
    VIN: 2007 #00012

    Default Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    Welcome Patrick from a Republican Gun owner in California....Maybe the last one. Looking at Property in Prescott
    You are not the last one my Brother
    2001 Honda CBR1100XX...............1979 Honda CBX Red.......1978 Honda XL250S
    1984 Honda VF1000F Interceptor..1979 Honda CBX Silver....1987 Honda XL600R
    1982 Suzuki GS1000 Katana..........1976 Kawasaki KZ900......1982 Kawasaki GPz1100
    1995 Honda CB1000 Big One.........2006 Yamaha TW200

  10. #10
    Margarita Peace Keeper Thrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    MOTO GP PADDOCK
    Posts
    8,210

    Name: Thrasher
    VIN: 2007/0049

    Default Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ.

    Quote Originally Posted by SIXDOG View Post
    You are not the last one my Brother
    Sorry I guess we are the only two. My neighbor started crying when I wore my "Nobody needs an AR-15? Nobody needs a whiny little bitch either. Yet here you are!" T-Shirt. I told her we need armed Teachers, She said you sound like an asshole and I told her you sound like a very Tolerant Democrat.

    If anything has been made clear with the election of Donald Trump, it's that the "tolerant and loving" liberals of this country do not tolerate or love anything other than their own opinions. So is America broken with her people divided enough to not even being able to accept a new president?
    It is perfectly acceptable to not be happy with the results of a Presidential Election when the candidate you support does not win, but the vitriol spewing from the left has been intolerable. When Obama was elected, many of us on the right accepted his victory and hoped for the best. We were not out there rioting. We were not dragging innocent people from their cars and beating them. We were not kidnapping folks and torturing them for exercising their right to vote. Instead, we moved forward with our lives and watched a man with no real experience take over the White House. We watched a first lady, who hated this country openly, move her family into America's most sacred home. In short, we ACCEPTED the results of our fellow Americans.
    These days, it's safe spaces and [insert your choice] live's mattering that are valued more than opinions. The leftist movement is being replaced with the cry baby movement, with it's champion being Bernie Sanders, a man who embraced the very people who not only stood against his supporters and cheated him from a fair election. This mentality was summarized so perfectly by Sanders, when he accepted his "defeat", pledging Clinton his support, and then running away to a brand new vacation home. How can anyone be surprised when his supporters, who are unable to even LISTEN to someone with a different opinion, are acting in such a poor manner and represented the worst in America. Many of them have been publicly calling for the murder of folks, including the new President! When did this become acceptable behavior in any society!
    So as America begins the Trump era divided, we will see if people can learn to give the man a chance or simply close their eyes, cover their ears, and scream as loudly as they can until the next election. I, for one, am happy to give the man a chance as much as I was willing to give Obama a chance. They are both Presidents Of the United States Of America and deserve at least that much.
    “Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.”
    – Stirling Moss
    The Sun Never Sets on the 07 Empire!

  11. #11
    BEAST Hoarder SIXDOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    WESTCHESTER, CA
    Posts
    3,820

    Name: Mario
    VIN: 2007 #00012

    Default Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ.

    Give The Man ( Thrasher ) a Pabst Blue Ribbon!
    2001 Honda CBR1100XX...............1979 Honda CBX Red.......1978 Honda XL250S
    1984 Honda VF1000F Interceptor..1979 Honda CBX Silver....1987 Honda XL600R
    1982 Suzuki GS1000 Katana..........1976 Kawasaki KZ900......1982 Kawasaki GPz1100
    1995 Honda CB1000 Big One.........2006 Yamaha TW200

  12. #12
    Margarita Peace Keeper Thrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    MOTO GP PADDOCK
    Posts
    8,210

    Name: Thrasher
    VIN: 2007/0049

    Thumbs up Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ.

    Quote Originally Posted by SIXDOG View Post
    Give The Man ( Thrasher ) a Pabst Blue Ribbon!
    God Bless you that sounds good!
    “Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.”
    – Stirling Moss
    The Sun Never Sets on the 07 Empire!

  13. #13
    New Member Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oro Valley
    Posts
    15

    Name: Patrick M McClure Jr
    VIN: 00583

    Default Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    Sorry I guess we are the only two. My neighbor started crying when I wore my "Nobody needs an AR-15? Nobody needs a whiny little bitch either. Yet here you are!" T-Shirt. I told her we need armed Teachers, She said you sound like an asshole and I told her you sound like a very Tolerant Democrat.

    If anything has been made clear with the election of Donald Trump, it's that the "tolerant and loving" liberals of this country do not tolerate or love anything other than their own opinions. So is America broken with her people divided enough to not even being able to accept a new president?
    It is perfectly acceptable to not be happy with the results of a Presidential Election when the candidate you support does not win, but the vitriol spewing from the left has been intolerable. When Obama was elected, many of us on the right accepted his victory and hoped for the best. We were not out there rioting. We were not dragging innocent people from their cars and beating them. We were not kidnapping folks and torturing them for exercising their right to vote. Instead, we moved forward with our lives and watched a man with no real experience take over the White House. We watched a first lady, who hated this country openly, move her family into America's most sacred home. In short, we ACCEPTED the results of our fellow Americans.
    These days, it's safe spaces and [insert your choice] live's mattering that are valued more than opinions. The leftist movement is being replaced with the cry baby movement, with it's champion being Bernie Sanders, a man who embraced the very people who not only stood against his supporters and cheated him from a fair election. This mentality was summarized so perfectly by Sanders, when he accepted his "defeat", pledging Clinton his support, and then running away to a brand new vacation home. How can anyone be surprised when his supporters, who are unable to even LISTEN to someone with a different opinion, are acting in such a poor manner and represented the worst in America. Many of them have been publicly calling for the murder of folks, including the new President! When did this become acceptable behavior in any society!
    So as America begins the Trump era divided, we will see if people can learn to give the man a chance or simply close their eyes, cover their ears, and scream as loudly as they can until the next election. I, for one, am happy to give the man a chance as much as I was willing to give Obama a chance. They are both Presidents Of the United States Of America and deserve at least that much.
    I thought this forum was supposed to be a "safe space?" I was raised in a Democrat family. Both of my parents, and my grandparents were middle class union families. We were raised to respect our elders, work hard, pay our taxes, go to church, tithe, treat others as you expected to be treated etc... I am very independent, and don't stick to one party. I agree and disagree with points on both sides. I own guns, bows, and fishing rods. I enjoy the outdoors and hunting. Neither party is what they used to be. They've both changed a lot, in the short time I've been able to vote. Ronald Regan used to be anti gun, let that sink in for a few. His opinion changed after awhile. The NRA was going to stop supporting guns in the 70's and move to Denver and focus on the special Olympics, let that sink in too. People change and so do the parties. At the end of the day, left or right, they all wear the same jacket. Does either party have "The people's" best interest in mind anymore? Or are they thinking only about their own pocket book? I also don't think the kids today are the problem, I think it started with their parents. My son will be well educated, not only on school items, but on guns, gun safety, hunting, religion, et al... It started awhile ago with the participation trophy's. I turn 32 today, and when I played sports, if you lost, you trained harder for the next game. You didn't get an award for being the first loser.

    Anyway thanks for the warm welcome everyone. If your in AZ, maybe we could meet up sometime, I'd love to buy you a beer and shoot the bull, no matter what party you belong to.
    Oh, Prescott is a beautiful city I've put a few elevators in up there.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Margarita Peace Keeper Thrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    MOTO GP PADDOCK
    Posts
    8,210

    Name: Thrasher
    VIN: 2007/0049

    Cool Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ.

    Pretty much agree with everything you have to say. Nope this forum is not a safe space. I will say though the Democrats fought to keep their Slaves and the Democrats fought to deny women the right to vote. I think the Democrats will abandon the Unions eventually as soon as they have enough people dependant on their hand outs of our tax dollars. I was a Union man for 30 years and I'm ashamed to admit I voted to protect my income by voting for that piece of **** Jerry Brown. Now SixDog will probably never talk to me again but I think in the end we all vote with our pocket books unless we are so rich we have lost touch with reality and become a socialist piece of ****.
    “Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.”
    – Stirling Moss
    The Sun Never Sets on the 07 Empire!

  15. #15
    Margarita Peace Keeper Thrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    MOTO GP PADDOCK
    Posts
    8,210

    Name: Thrasher
    VIN: 2007/0049

    Default Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ.

    Nope , Long Beach California on the good side of Town 7 blocks from the beautiful Pacific Ocean. Trying to figure out a way to get the far left to move out, Because this is a beautiful state.
    “Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.”
    – Stirling Moss
    The Sun Never Sets on the 07 Empire!

  16. #16
    New Member Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oro Valley
    Posts
    15

    Name: Patrick M McClure Jr
    VIN: 00583

    Default Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    Nope , Long Beach California on the good side of Town 7 blocks from the beautiful Pacific Ocean. Trying to figure out a way to get the far left to move out, Because this is a beautiful state.
    California is a beautiful state, and one of my favorite vacation spots. Cheers. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...afda1ce142.jpg

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    Margarita Peace Keeper Thrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    MOTO GP PADDOCK
    Posts
    8,210

    Name: Thrasher
    VIN: 2007/0049

    Thumbs up Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    California is a beautiful state, and one of my favorite vacation spots. Cheers. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...afda1ce142.jpg

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    I will probably be in Lake Havasu either this Friday or sometime next week to sign some papers and check on a Boat.
    “Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.”
    – Stirling Moss
    The Sun Never Sets on the 07 Empire!

  18. #18
    Margarita Peace Keeper Thrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    MOTO GP PADDOCK
    Posts
    8,210

    Name: Thrasher
    VIN: 2007/0049

    Default Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ.

    Cheers and Goodnight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2858 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	131.1 KB 
ID:	48750
    “Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.”
    – Stirling Moss
    The Sun Never Sets on the 07 Empire!

  19. #19
    New Member Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oro Valley
    Posts
    15

    Name: Patrick M McClure Jr
    VIN: 00583

    Default Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    I will probably be in Lake Havasu either this Friday or sometime next week to sign some papers and check on a Boat.
    Very nice. I'm smoking a 9lb pork butt and 6 tri tips this weekend, for my birthday. If you feel like driving another 5 hours south, I'll have food and booze. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...10dfbe1c7d.jpg

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

  20. #20
    Master of '09 Hotness! Repsol Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lost.......As usual
    Posts
    5,597

    Name: Dave
    VIN: 2009 #00240

    Default Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ.

    @Thrasher, @ Sixdog... I can see another trip to the west coast to school you two fools in order!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by waialaeboy View Post
    ..............Maybe you shoulda picked up an '09...:
    The Sun Never Sets on the '09 Empire!
    RIDE LIKE DAVE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

You can help to support this site by making a donation below
(even a small donation makes a big difference)
 
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!