Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2019 MOTOGP Lineup

Margarita Peace Keeper Thrasher's Avatar

Name: Thrasher
    VIN: 2007/0049

Thumbs up 2019 MOTOGP Lineup

So if you hear who is going where post it here!!!

Lorenzo to Repsol Honda. This is cool IMHO
    Rossi still with Yamaha.
    Pedrosa unemployed.
    Petrucci to Ducati factory team.
    Marquez Repsol Honda.

Other news!

Tech 3 will have KTM BIKES!!!

Jonathan Rea coming to MOTOGP team....But which team?
    “Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.”
    – Stirling Moss
    The Sun Never Sets on the 07 Empire!

Name: Tom
    VIN: 00044

Default Re: 2019 MOTOGP Lineup

I've heard all those on the FEC Podcast, but I want to see Rossi go to Repsol again..just a dram of mine. Maybe the old man can win one on the Repsol.
    Never love anything so much that you cannot leave it on a moments notice..except your Repsol..

Name: Hillbilly

I think the Marquez/Lorenzo team will be a disaster. Just my 2¢.

It’s going to be interesting for sure.
    When in doubt, power out!

Name: Paul
    VIN: 2015/0111

Cool Re: 2019 MOTOGP Lineup

Yea, wait until he doesn't let Marquez by!
    2015 Repsol SP,Sato lever guards,HRC reservoir socks,Tech Spec clear tank pads,4x Go Pro mounts,Shorai battery,Shock recall completed,Repsol Hugger,R&G Ti radiator guard,frame and f/r axle sliders,tail tidy,Motobriiz chain luber,Rene/FP Racing rear caliper relocator bracket in BK Camo. 2013 Red Fury for a daily driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    I've heard all those on the FEC Podcast, but I want to see Rossi go to Repsol again..just a dram of mine. Maybe the old man can win one on the Repsol.
    I would love this as well!!!!!
    – Stirling Moss

Thumbs up Re: 2019 MOTOGP Lineup

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Bomb View Post
    I think the Marquez/Lorenzo team will be a disaster. Just my 2¢.

It’s going to be interesting for sure.
    I had the thought there might be more than a little Tension!!!!!!
    – Stirling Moss

Seeing Marquez on the track in person at Jerez and Le Man I have to say his skill is incredible, If he would just use a little more sense when passing other riders!

As for Pedrosa, Years ago I didn't say very nice things about him but in retrospect I can't think of anything he has done wrong, I feel bad for the guy, I hope things work out to make him happy
    – Stirling Moss

I've rooted for Pedrosa since 2007 but, when I found out he doesn't weigh enough to to heat up the tires, I realized he wouldn't win a championship. What a team mate though!
    He wins for tenacity with me.
    2015 Repsol SP,Sato lever guards,HRC reservoir socks,Tech Spec clear tank pads,4x Go Pro mounts,Shorai battery,Shock recall completed,Repsol Hugger,R&G Ti radiator guard,frame and f/r axle sliders,tail tidy,Motobriiz chain luber,Rene/FP Racing rear caliper relocator bracket in BK Camo. 2013 Red Fury for a daily driver.

Name: Hillbilly

Quote Originally Posted by paul13131313 View Post
    I've rooted for Pedrosa since 2007 but, when I found out he doesn't weigh enough to to heat up the tires, I realized he wouldn't win a championship. What a team mate though!
    He wins for tenacity with me.
    I hated him since Estoril when he crashed into Nicky.

Then I read an article Nicky wrote that didn’t surface til he got hurt. He stated that Pedrosa apologized to him and said he would help him win the championship. And, Nicky said he would return the favor if he could help him win it.

Hard to dislike him after that.
    When in doubt, power out!

Master of '09 Hotness! Repsol Dave's Avatar

Name: Dave
    VIN: 2009 #00240

You all know I've been a huge fan and supported of Dani's throughout his career. I'm sad to see him leaving Repsol Honda. But wish him well in his future. His announced departure will certainly have an affect in Marquez. Marc has often stated what a great teammate Dani is and how much of a huge and positive influence Dani has on him. If you remember a couple of years ago when Dani was out injured early in the season, Marc rode like crap. He didn't get it together until Dani retuned. Despite not winning a championship, Dani has had an impressive career on the Reppie, 31 wins, 2nd in the championship 3 times and the 3rd most podiums in MotoGP history after Agostini and Rossi. He was instrumental in the development of the RC213V. The bike was literally built around him and has been the MotoGP bike that all others are measured by since it's debut in 2012. (55 wins, 60 poles, and 5 constructor titles, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017). As for Lorenzo on the bike... He's going to be fast has hell. The real problem is going to be that he's in the same position he was in at Yamaha, 2nd fiddle. You know his ego won't tolerate that! On the track I don't think Marc will have too much trouble putting Jorge in his place. And if Jorge starts blocking him, well we all know Marc. He'll just bully his way through. Jorge is not a dogfighter and doesn't like to mix it up. Either way, unless Yamaha can get their act together I suspect we'll be looking at a lot of Honda one, twos next season. It wouldn't surprise me if Honda picked up Jorge to keep Dovi off of Marc's back. Congrats to Petrucci, for getting the factory Ducati ride! He worked hard and he earned it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC0361.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	237.1 KB 
ID:	48800 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC0036.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	216.9 KB 
ID:	48801
    Quote Originally Posted by waialaeboy View Post
    ..............Maybe you shoulda picked up an '09...:
    The Sun Never Sets on the '09 Empire!
    RIDE LIKE DAVE!

Name: Mario
    VIN: 2007 #00012

Excellent analysis my friend. Good luck to Senor Pedrosa. Being the outstanding team mate to Marquez is truly an under rated accomplishment, not to mention all his GP wins.
    2001 Honda CBR1100XX...............1979 Honda CBX Red.......1978 Honda XL250S
    1984 Honda VF1000F Interceptor..1979 Honda CBX Silver....1987 Honda XL600R
    1982 Suzuki GS1000 Katana..........1976 Kawasaki KZ900......1982 Kawasaki GPz1100
    1995 Honda CB1000 Big One.........2006 Yamaha TW200

Quote Originally Posted by Repsol Dave View Post
    You all know I've been a huge fan and supported of Dani's throughout his career. I'm sad to see him leaving Repsol Honda. But wish him well in his future. His announced departure will certainly have an affect in Marquez. Marc has often stated what a great teammate Dani is and how much of a huge and positive influence Dani has on him. If you remember a couple of years ago when Dani was out injured early in the season, Marc rode like crap. He didn't get it together until Dani retuned. Despite not winning a championship, Dani has had an impressive career on the Reppie, 31 wins, 2nd in the championship 3 times and the 3rd most podiums in MotoGP history after Agostini and Rossi. He was instrumental in the development of the RC213V. The bike was literally built around him and has been the MotoGP bike that all others are measured by since it's debut in 2012. (55 wins, 60 poles, and 5 constructor titles, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017). As for Lorenzo on the bike... He's going to be fast has hell. The real problem is going to be that he's in the same position he was in at Yamaha, 2nd fiddle. You know his ego won't tolerate that! On the track I don't think Marc will have too much trouble putting Jorge in his place. And if Jorge starts blocking him, well we all know Marc. He'll just bully his way through. Jorge is not a dogfighter and doesn't like to mix it up. Either way, unless Yamaha can get their act together I suspect we'll be looking at a lot of Honda one, twos next season. It wouldn't surprise me if Honda picked up Jorge to keep Dovi off of Marc's back. Congrats to Petrucci, for getting the factory Ducati ride! He worked hard and he earned it!
    I have a feeling that Jorge can beat Marquez with a Honda, I of course would love that and so would Brigitte.
    – Stirling Moss

As long as the bike is working well, I think the only way for anyone to beat Marquez is to force him to lose his cool and make a mistake. Only Rossi and Dovi have shown a willingness and ability to swap paint and mix it up with Marc. Jorge just doesn't have the stomach for it.
    Last edited by Repsol Dave; Jun 10th, 2018 at 10:20 AM.
    RIDE LIKE DAVE!

Where is that male donkey from Australia when you need him. Calling No. 1 Stoner fan! HEY BILLY!
    We need your unique perspective on the the tension forecast between Jorge and Marc?
    Last edited by paul13131313; Jun 10th, 2018 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Add text.

Quote Originally Posted by Repsol Dave View Post
    As long as the bike is working well, I think the only way for anyone to beat Marquez is to force him to lose his cool and make a mistake. Only Rossi and Dovi have shown a willingness and ability to swap paint and mix it up with Marc. Jorge just doesn't have the stomach for it.
    I CALL BS...I'm going to take the counterpoint, I think Jorge is going to mop the floor with Marquez

Can't wait to see Lorenzo on the Repsol!!!!!!!
    – Stirling Moss

Name: Graham
    VIN: 07 0332 (002 aus)

Quote Originally Posted by paul13131313 View Post
    Where is that male donkey from Australia when you need him. Calling No. 1 Stoner fan! HEY BILLY!
    We need your unique perspective on the the tension forecast between Jorge and Marc?
    jeezus... the only way George will be beating little marky is is he gets a ride thru for everytime he polishes his pearly whites...

if George gets near him he will just play rough & George will cry to albert & albert will say marky.. we cant do that to our Spanish Spartan mamba friend anymore

I say the kangaroo puta will be on a gp19 next year & will take it to them all

HH
    07 repsol billet bar ends,jardine fender eliminator,valtamoto rearsets. full youshimura RS5 race system, bmc race filters,pc3, dynojet o2 sensor eliminator, pazzo shorty levers, MDH tuning love & care & 161.6 rear wheel horsepower

Quote Originally Posted by hondahoon View Post
    jeezus... the only way George will be beating little marky is is he gets a ride thru for everytime he polishes his pearly whites...

if George gets near him he will just play rough & George will cry to albert & albert will say marky.. we cant do that to our Spanish Spartan mamba friend anymore

I say the kangaroo puta will be on a gp19 next year & will take it to them all

HH
    Will see!!!!

Whats Miller riding next year?????
    – Stirling Moss

Name: Graham
    VIN: 07 0332 (002 aus)

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    Will see!!!!

Whats Miller riding next year?????
    he will be with pramac but on a gp19 ... this year he has shown what he can do on a gp17 (georges bike from last year)
    07 repsol billet bar ends,jardine fender eliminator,valtamoto rearsets. full youshimura RS5 race system, bmc race filters,pc3, dynojet o2 sensor eliminator, pazzo shorty levers, MDH tuning love & care & 161.6 rear wheel horsepower

Name: Tom
    VIN: 00044

I just don't see Lorenzo playing nice with any team orders to allow Marky Marque to take the lead. At least I hope not.
    Never love anything so much that you cannot leave it on a moments notice..except your Repsol..

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    I CALL BS...I'm going to take the counterpoint, I think Jorge is going to mop the floor with Marquez

Can't wait to see Lorenzo on the Repsol!!!!!!!
    Are you kidding???? Even if Jorge gets his trademark great starts, Marc will hunt him down in short order, and stuff him in a corner like a teenage girl's bra on prom night!!! And if Jorge gets in the way, Marc will play pinball and just bounce off him!! Jorge is fast and silky smooth. But it doesn't take much to ruffle his feathers. Marc's wild and reckless balls to the wall style will make short work Jorge and then Marc will be in Jorge's head, and there's barely enough room in there Jorge!
    RIDE LIKE DAVE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast