Thread: MotoGP COTA Austin TX 2020 Meetup

Name: Manny
    VIN: 2009 #00943

Default MotoGP COTA Austin TX 2020 Meetup

Anybody interested in doing a meetup at MotoGP COTA next year?

I'll be there the entire week leading up to race day and planning on leaving the Monday or Tuesday after the race.

I will be trailering the bike and plan to hit up the activities during the week: bike night at Cycle Gear Austin, Handbuilt motorcycle show, whatever event they have at Ducati Austin.

I think it would be pretty nice to meetup for a ride or dinner (Salt Lick BBQ anyone?).

Could also find a way to park all together up near the entrance by the gear check tent.

Other ideas:
    -Group photo
    -Repsolforum shirts
    -Plan an event at Honda dealership (contact Repsol Honda for possible support/appearance by MM and/or JL)

Name: Shane
    VIN: 07/0286

Default Re: MotoGP COTA Austin TX 2020 Meetup

Thatís sounds AWESOME! I would jump at the opportunity to do a RepsolForum meetup like this. Unfortunately for 2020 Iíve already got a surf trip and Tokyo in the works. My wife would divorce me if I tried to pull another boys trip out my arse...!
    Quote Originally Posted by Repsol Dave View Post
    Long live the Magnificent '07!!! ()
    Quote Originally Posted by ddgith
    I think an 07 guy should have to pay triple the value, since "yours is the 'sweetest' machine"

Name: Mario
    VIN: 2007 #00012

Default Re: MotoGP COTA Austin TX 2020 Meetup

Quote Originally Posted by waialaeboy View Post
    Thatís sounds AWESOME! I would jump at the opportunity to do a RepsolForum meetup like this. Unfortunately for 2020 Iíve already got a surf trip and Tokyo in the works. My wife would divorce me if I tried to pull another boys trip out my arse...!
    No worries my brother, I am sure all of us will talk to Mrs. Shane and make sure you get the green light.....just don't tell my wife I SAID THAT!
    2001 Honda CBR1100XX...............1979 Honda CBX Red.......1978 Honda XL250S
    1984 Honda VF1000F Interceptor..1979 Honda CBX Silver....1987 Honda XL600R
    1982 Suzuki GS1000 Katana..........1976 Kawasaki KZ900......1982 Kawasaki GPz1100
    1995 Honda CB1000 Big One.........2006 Yamaha TW200