Thread: WTB hotbodies undertail exhaust , Clear clutch cover FOR 05 REPSOL

Name: Andrew
    VIN: 2005/1335

Default WTB hotbodies undertail exhaust , Clear clutch cover FOR 05 REPSOL

Im looking to buy a clear clutch cover and hot bodies undertail exhaust. I sold my bike about 7 years ago and im buying it back but its been completely stripped. Im trying to rebuild what i once had. Many parts i can buy but these two items are hard to find . when i sold it 7 years ago to now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	repsol6.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	49047Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1534-1.jpeg 
Views:	4 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	49048
    Last edited by flyinpastevery1; Oct 8th, 2019 at 05:04 PM.

Name: Shane
    VIN: 07/0286

Default Re: WTB hotbodies undertail exhaust , Clear clutch cover FOR 05 REPSOL

Quote Originally Posted by flyinpastevery1 View Post
    Im looking to buy a clear clutch cover and hot bodies undertail exhaust. I sold my bike about 7 years ago and im buying it back but its been completely stripped. Im trying to rebuild what i once had. Many parts i can buy but these two items are hard to find .
    Hard to find for sure. Especially if youíre hunting down one of Reneís CCCs. I know a few guys were running them for sure. Now correct me if Iím wrong but on the Ď05 isnít view of the clutch cover blocked by the mid-belly cowling? As for the Hot Bodies Undertail, thatís the one that comes with the color matching painted piece that hides all the storage box and just pokes the exhaust out from a hole yes? If yes, Iíve always thought that one looked dope. Good luck finding them. Iíll keep an eye out locally...
    Quote Originally Posted by Repsol Dave View Post
    Long live the Magnificent '07!!! ()
    Quote Originally Posted by ddgith
    I think an 07 guy should have to pay triple the value, since "yours is the 'sweetest' machine"

Quote Originally Posted by waialaeboy View Post
    Hard to find for sure. Especially if youíre hunting down one of Reneís CCCs. I know a few guys were running them for sure. Now correct me if Iím wrong but on the Ď05 isnít view of the clutch cover blocked by the mid-belly cowling? As for the Hot Bodies Undertail, thatís the one that comes with the color matching painted piece that hides all the storage box and just pokes the exhaust out from a hole yes? If yes, Iíve always thought that one looked dope. Good luck finding them. Iíll keep an eye out locally...

Yes i had one of Renes CCC and i sold it with my bike. The kid i sold my repsol also bought my 06 cbr1000rr and took all the goodies off the repsol and then sold the repsol. Its been 7 years since i sold these bikes and i just found the repsol for sale only a few miles away from me. Im thinking about buying it back but hes asking $5500 and it has 22,000 miles on it now plus its all stripped down except for a few things which would have to be replaced aways. My main things i wanted back were the exhaust and my clear clutch cover but seeing these 2 items are near impossible to find and im finding 2015/16 repsols for $7000 Im thinking of cutting ties with my old repsol and getting a newer one with lower miles and more extras. I dont know what to do here its hard because i old the 05 repsol but Its going to cost me a ton of money to get back what i had.

Heres what im looking for
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4428.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	49044 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2385.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	49045

this is what the bike looks like to day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1534-1.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	49046

Name: Shane
    VIN: 07/0286

Quote Originally Posted by flyinpastevery1 View Post
    Heres what im looking for
    You’re not gonna find a better looking Repsol then your original Andrew (except for maybe my Magnificent ‘07 ). $5500 is way too much for a bike that’s nearly 15-years old...
    Quote Originally Posted by Repsol Dave View Post
    Long live the Magnificent '07!!! ()
    Quote Originally Posted by ddgith
    I think an 07 guy should have to pay triple the value, since "yours is the 'sweetest' machine"

Quote Originally Posted by waialaeboy View Post
    You’re not gonna find a better looking Repsol then your original Andrew (except for maybe my Magnificent ‘07 ). $5500 is way too much for a bike that’s nearly 15-years old...
    yeah i agree. If he's willing to take $4500 Ill own this bike again but his asking price of $5500 is high even his take it now price of $5000 is high

Name: Manny
    VIN: 2009 #00943

Yeah, definitely talk him down some. It's a shame that he took all the goodies off.

I think it's a pretty cool story that you're buying it back.