Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Arai Nicky Hayden Laguna (2019)

  1. #1
    Mayor of Imitation waialaeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In the 5-0 suckas...
    Posts
    6,959

    Name: Shane
    VIN: 07/0286

    Default Arai Nicky Hayden Laguna (2019)

    Whatchu all thinking about this Corsair-X re-issue though? I’m for sure going into a little bit more credit card debt for this one...

    MotoMummy has it cheapest for $800-something. Anyone got a line on a better deal...?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	145E1DDF-B10A-4A6E-9FFE-F8D805286994.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	49057
    Quote Originally Posted by Repsol Dave View Post
    Long live the Magnificent '07!!! ()
    Quote Originally Posted by ddgith
    I think an 07 guy should have to pay triple the value, since "yours is the 'sweetest' machine"

  2. #2
    Rookie Member Spy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    166

    Name: Tom
    VIN: 00044

    Default Re: Arai Nicky Hayden Laguna (2019)

    Quote Originally Posted by waialaeboy View Post
    Whatchu all thinking about this Corsair-X re-issue though? Iím for sure going into a little bit more credit card debt for this one...

    MotoMummy has it cheapest for $800-something. Anyone got a line on a better deal...?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	145E1DDF-B10A-4A6E-9FFE-F8D805286994.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	49057
    As an MSF instructor I get a great deal on Arai and Shoei helmets. I can get around 40% off from helmet House on those.

    But one drawback...it has to be for personal use and I can't sell or trade them..lol.

    I got my Xfourteen Bradley Smith for $500 when they first came out. They were around $900 at the time.
    Never love anything so much that you cannot leave it on a moments notice..except your Repsol..

  3. #3
    Mayor of Imitation waialaeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In the 5-0 suckas...
    Posts
    6,959

    Name: Shane
    VIN: 07/0286

    Default Re: Arai Nicky Hayden Laguna (2019)

    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    As an MSF instructor I get a great deal on Arai and Shoei helmets. I can get around 40% off from helmet House on those.

    But one drawback...it has to be for personal use and I can't sell or trade them..lol.

    I got my Xfourteen Bradley Smith for $500 when they first came out. They were around $900 at the time.
    Well, that’s not helpful to me at ALL Tom...!

    Stoked that YOU get an awesome discount though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Repsol Dave View Post
    Long live the Magnificent '07!!! ()
    Quote Originally Posted by ddgith
    I think an 07 guy should have to pay triple the value, since "yours is the 'sweetest' machine"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

You can help to support this site by making a donation below
(even a small donation makes a big difference)
 
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!