Thread: Motorcycle shops SUCK

Name: corey

Default Motorcycle shops SUCK

Ride now powersports called me to make an appointment and I took mine in today and the bitch behind the counter wouldnt even talk to me for ten minutes then said they dont work on bikes over 10 years old. This was after I gave all my info and the assholes told me to bring it in today. The bike is bogging down bad and backfiring and barely runs. One nice guy came out to look at it and said the guys that put the chain on last time at Jaguar powersports did something wrong and my axle is messed up. So the axle is messed up as well. The Repsol only has 25111 miles on it and has been babied now I cant even get the goddamn thing fixed. I reset my power commander back to 0 map so its not that. Could be plugs could be clutch hell if I know and I cant even get Ride now to work on it and Jaguar messed something up when they did work on it. I went to the same shop since 98 in Nashville and they were like family to me. These bitches in Jacksonville suck.
    LP smoked windscreen, smoked headlight covers, nickle plated frame sliders, Jardine RT1 Carbon fiber slip on, LP fender eliminator, Scorpio SR-i600, leds all over Luimoto seats pazzo levers power commander bmc race filters

Name: Manny
    VIN: 2009 #00943

Default Re: Motorcycle shops SUCK

Quote Originally Posted by jet2233 View Post
    Ride now powersports called me to make an appointment and I took mine in today and the bitch behind the counter wouldnt even talk to me for ten minutes then said they dont work on bikes over 10 years old. This was after I gave all my info and the assholes told me to bring it in today. The bike is bogging down bad and backfiring and barely runs. One nice guy came out to look at it and said the guys that put the chain on last time at Jaguar powersports did something wrong and my axle is messed up. So the axle is messed up as well. The Repsol only has 25111 miles on it and has been babied now I cant even get the goddamn thing fixed. I reset my power commander back to 0 map so its not that. Could be plugs could be clutch hell if I know and I cant even get Ride now to work on it and Jaguar messed something up when they did work on it. I went to the same shop since 98 in Nashville and they were like family to me. These bitches in Jacksonville suck.
    Hey man, I'm in Jacksonville (Clay County) and work on bikes on the side. I'm retired Air Force and currently work for the city. Check me out on facebook and instagram @happymotogarage.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hmg1.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	306.7 KB 
ID:	49065

Name:	hmg2.jpg 
Size:	120.7 KB 
ID:	49066

Name:	hmg3.jpg 
Size:	215.9 KB 
ID:	49067

Name:	hmg4.jpg 
Size:	149.6 KB 
ID:	49068

Name: corey

Default Re: Motorcycle shops SUCK

Ye youve gave me good advice on here before I remember you. I didnt know you lived here though wished I had known sooner. Im goin tomorrow to cycles of Jville to pick up a new cbr. Im gonna keep the Repsol in the garage I guess. It gets too much attention and I am always scared someone is gonna try and steal it or scratch it. something is bad wrong with it too I tightened the chain yesterday and started it on stands and its banging while moving like the chain is hitting something. Ive never had problems like this with bikes Im just drained over it. Ill send you a pm.
    LP smoked windscreen, smoked headlight covers, nickle plated frame sliders, Jardine RT1 Carbon fiber slip on, LP fender eliminator, Scorpio SR-i600, leds all over Luimoto seats pazzo levers power commander bmc race filters

Name: Paul
    VIN: 2015/0111

Cool Re: Motorcycle shops SUCK

There you go!
    Welcome back to the forum jet2233.
    Last edited by paul13131313; Dec 5th, 2019 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Add text.
    2015 Repsol SP,Sato lever guards,HRC reservoir socks,Tech Spec clear tank pads,4x Go Pro mounts,EarthX battery,Shock recall completed,Repsol Hugger,R&G Ti radiator guard,frame and f/r axle sliders,tail tidy,Motobriiz chain luber,Rene/FP Racing rear caliper relocator bracket in BK Camo. 2013 Red Fury for a daily driver and 2008 Yamaha Road Star.