Thread: NSW fires

Name: Paul
    VIN: 2015/0111

Cool NSW fires

How are you doing graham?
    And any other forum members in the area.
    2015 Repsol SP,Sato lever guards,HRC reservoir socks,Tech Spec clear tank pads,4x Go Pro mounts,EarthX battery,Shock recall completed,Repsol Hugger,R&G Ti radiator guard,frame and f/r axle sliders,tail tidy,Motobriiz chain luber,Rene/FP Racing rear caliper relocator bracket in BK Camo. 2013 Red Fury for a daily driver and 2008 Yamaha Road Star.

Cool Re: NSW fires

Hondahoon must be out toasting weenies and marshmallows!
    Maybe billythesquid is available?
    Last edited by paul13131313; Jan 5th, 2020 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Add text.
    2015 Repsol SP,Sato lever guards,HRC reservoir socks,Tech Spec clear tank pads,4x Go Pro mounts,EarthX battery,Shock recall completed,Repsol Hugger,R&G Ti radiator guard,frame and f/r axle sliders,tail tidy,Motobriiz chain luber,Rene/FP Racing rear caliper relocator bracket in BK Camo. 2013 Red Fury for a daily driver and 2008 Yamaha Road Star.

Name: Shane
    VIN: 07/0286

Default Re: NSW fires

That fool probably started the fires with all the burnouts and hooligan sheet he does...!

#GoodVibesForAustralia
    Quote Originally Posted by Repsol Dave View Post
    Long live the Magnificent '07!!! ()
    Quote Originally Posted by ddgith
    I think an 07 guy should have to pay triple the value, since "yours is the 'sweetest' machine"

That thought did cross my mind!

Name: Mario
    VIN: 2007 #00012

From what I understand he is NOT ALLOWED in Cali....... Dave is a question mark too. Just depends on the TSA person that checks him.
    1990 Honda RC30 VFR750R...............1979 Honda CBX Red.......1978 Yamaha RD400
    1984 Honda VF1000F Interceptor.......1979 Honda CBX Silver.....2001 CBR1100XX
    1982 Suzuki GS1000 Katana...............1976 Kawasaki KZ900......1982 Kawasaki GPz1100
    1995 Honda CB1000 Big One..............1983 Honda CB1100F......1973 Kawasaki H1 500 Mach 3

Margarita Peace Keeper Thrasher's Avatar

Name: Thrasher
    VIN: 2007/0049

I talked to him briefly the other day, All is well. One thing we discussed is the nonsensical narrative the fires are started by Global warming. He pointed out that the local "Tree hugging environmentalists" are constantly blocking and obstructing the Government from removing dead undergrowth. The media also fails to mention the 185 arson arrests made so far and that 90% of Australia's fires are started by man whether it be downed power lines from wind, Cigarette butts, out of control campfires or arson. I about fell over because California wildfires are caused by the exact same elements and are again the fault of state government not clearing dead undergrowth and debris.
    “Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.”
    – Stirling Moss
    The Sun Never Sets on the 07 Empire!

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    I talked to him briefly the other day, All is well. One thing we discussed is the nonsensical narrative the fires are started by Global warming. He pointed out that the local "Tree hugging environmentalists" are constantly blocking and obstructing the Government from removing dead undergrowth. The media also fails to mention the 185 arson arrests made so far and that 90% of Australia's fires are started by man whether it be downed power lines from wind, Cigarette butts, out of control campfires or arson. I about fell over because California wildfires are caused by the exact same elements and are again the fault of state government not clearing dead undergrowth and debris.
    It’s all a government conspiracy bro...

#DamnTheMan
    #TinFoilHatsOnly
    #DicksOutForAustralia
    I think an 07 guy should have to pay triple the value, since "yours is the 'sweetest' machine"

Name: Graham
    VIN: 07 0332 (002 aus)

climate change i tell you.. its real

just ask all the people they have charged with deliberately lighting fires

im ok.. fires got to within about 10km of my place... nothing too scarey really

but climate change is real... its burning up down here
    07 repsol billet bar ends,jardine fender eliminator,valtamoto rearsets. full youshimura RS5 race system, bmc race filters,pc3, dynojet o2 sensor eliminator, pazzo shorty levers, MDH tuning love & care & 161.6 rear wheel horsepower

Also, it's the homeless living in the National Forest Park starting a fire, not confirmed but highly suspected, and when it gets out of control after days of only surrounding it with hoses and then deciding to throw planes and helicopters at it and, fight it to the other side of the forest. Google Station fire.
    Painful lesson for Los Angeles area but at least it was learned. Now fires are fought with everything at the first notice!
    I don't know what to do about the cause: lightning, arson, catalytic converters, metal bladed weed whackers, lawn mowers, acetylene torches, poor power line maintenance or climate change.
    I've come to the conclusion it's going to be very expensive for sure and possibly very dangerous if not dealt with immediately.
    Suggest possible sacking of your leader who went to Hawaii during your fire crises.
    So happy to hear you and the missus are well Hoon. Say hello to the missus and our kids for me!
    Last edited by paul13131313; Jan 12th, 2020 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Add text.

Quote Originally Posted by paul13131313 View Post
    Also, it's the homeless living in the National Forest Park starting a fire, not confirmed but highly suspected, and when it gets out of control after days of only surrounding it with hoses and then deciding to throw planes and helicopters at it and, fight it to the other side of the forest. Google Station fire.
    Painful lesson for Los Angeles area but at least it was learned. Now fires are fought with everything at the first notice!
    I don't know what to do about the cause: lightning, arson, catalytic converters, metal bladed weed whackers, lawn mowers, acetylene torches, poor power line maintenance or climate change.
    I've come to the conclusion it's going to be very expensive for sure and possibly very dangerous if not dealt with immediately.
    Suggest possible sacking of your leader who went to Hawaii during your fire crises.
    So happy to hear you and the missus are well Hoon. Say hello to the missus and our kids for me!
    Hey, hey now! Let’s keep Hawai’i and that liver spotted, prime minister butt-fart in separate sentences from each other...!

Also, how is co-parenting working out for you Graham...?!