Thread: Ordered some goodies !

Name: Andrew
    VIN: 2005/1335

Default Ordered some goodies !

Since buying my Repsol back , Ive been itching to get her back to the way she was or better. So far ive ordered the Carbon fiber rear hugger and heat shield, Jardine carbon fiber exhaust , smoke DB zero gravity windscreen , new grips , I cheaped out for now and got Amazon levers, frame plugs and I was happy with that for a week or two until today I ordered a few more goodies... On the way I have EBC brake pads for the front and rear , EK 525 3D black and gold chain , speigler front , rear and clutch lines in smoked with red ends , Alpinestar coolmax socks ( I got for under my riding boots ), Rizoma oil fill cap , and Acerbis x-road lever guards in carbon fiber. This should hold me over for a little bit. Next on the list is some powder coating ( supersprox sprocket and rear sets) . Different chain adjusters , HID lights , rear lui moto seat cover or cowl ? ....Hopefully by summer shes back to being sick !!

Name: Michael
    VIN: 2005/01174

Default Re: Ordered some goodies !

Quote Originally Posted by flyinpastevery1 View Post
    Since buying my Repsol back , Ive been itching to get her back to the way she was or better. So far ive ordered the Carbon fiber rear hugger and heat shield, Jardine carbon fiber exhaust , smoke DB zero gravity windscreen , new grips , I cheaped out for now and got Amazon levers, frame plugs and I was happy with that for a week or two until today I ordered a few more goodies... On the way I have EBC brake pads for the front and rear , EK 525 3D black and gold chain , speigler front , rear and clutch lines in smoked with red ends , Alpinestar coolmax socks ( I got for under my riding boots ), Rizoma oil fill cap , and Acerbis x-road lever guards in carbon fiber. This should hold me over for a little bit. Next on the list is some powder coating ( supersprox sprocket and rear sets) . Different chain adjusters , HID lights , rear lui moto seat cover or cowl ? ....Hopefully by summer shes back to being sick !!
    pics or it didn't happen ! we don't read the book we want pretty pictures
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough." - Nicky Hayden R.I.P. 2017