Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 05 or 07 OEM Seat Cowl

  1. #1
    New Member Kylafornia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    12

    Name: Kyle
    VIN: 00319

    Default 05 or 07 OEM Seat Cowl

    I can't get a straight answer from Honda North America or my local dealers... does anyone know how to obtain a real OEM Blue Siren Pearl seat cowl for the 05 or 07 repsol? BTW I have a set of the aftermarket repsol rider seat and passenger seat I'm getting rid of...

  2. #2
    New Member Super~dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Queens N.Y.
    Posts
    30

    Name: David Portalatin
    VIN: 00729

    Default Re: 05 or 07 OEM Seat Cowl

    Quote Originally Posted by Kylafornia View Post
    I can't get a straight answer from Honda North America or my local dealers... does anyone know how to obtain a real OEM Blue Siren Pearl seat cowl for the 05 or 07 repsol? BTW I have a set of the aftermarket repsol rider seat and passenger seat I'm getting rid of...
    Do you have pics of the Repsol rider and passenger seat?

  3. #3
    New Member Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oro Valley
    Posts
    28

    Name: Patrick M McClure Jr
    VIN: 00583

    Default Re: 05 or 07 OEM Seat Cowl

    I'm also looking for the original seat cowl. I'm here to hopefully find an answer with you.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    long island , ny
    Posts
    871

    Name: Andrew
    VIN: 2005/1335

    Default Re: 05 or 07 OEM Seat Cowl

    Ive recently had my dealer here in NY try and get me this part and its unavailable.This is what they gave me incase i want to search for one.

    part number is 08F7A-MEL-150
    part description SEAR COWL *PB123PA

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    42

    Name: Kay
    VIN: 07/0416

    Default Re: 05 or 07 OEM Seat Cowl

    I have a genuine 2007 in new condition, text me 857-302-2640

    Sorry, I don't have the cowl, I have the tail fairing

  6. #6
    Gummy Bear Cherry Bomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Posts
    3,325

    Name: Hillbilly

    Default Re: 05 or 07 OEM Seat Cowl

    Quote Originally Posted by Streethawk View Post
    I have a genuine 2007 in new condition, text me 857-302-2640

    Sorry, I don't have the cowl, I have the tail fairing
    Do you still ya e the tail fairing? I need one. Bike low sided on me.
    When in doubt, power out!

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    42

    Name: Kay
    VIN: 07/0416

    Default Re: 05 or 07 OEM Seat Cowl

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Bomb View Post
    Do you still ya e the tail fairing? I need one. Bike low sided on me.
    I do. Please text me. 8573022640

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

You can help to support this site by making a donation below
(even a small donation makes a big difference)
 
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!