Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: REPSOL/HONDA/HAYDEN #1 FANS

Name: weapon

Default Re: REPSOL/HONDA/HAYDEN #1 FANS

Quote Originally Posted by RRRepsol Rider View Post
    That is by far the best looking and best stocked garage, showroom, shrine or man-cave or whatever you wanna call it that exists!!! Being from Kentucky and owning a Repsol it's mandatory you you're a Nicky Hayden fan. My collection is growing little by little but will take time to grow into that masterpiece! I have to say I'm quite obsessed with racing and riding myself. My gf said 'you're too obsessed'. So I took her to Indy this year and she had a blast. We're already making plans on retuning next year. This year was my 4th time at Indy. I took her to the Tissot tent to peep the goods and I showed her the posters on the wall of all sponsored riders. Then 'It was on!' She said is that Nicky Hayden!?! I replied yeah, duh! She exclaimed out and said 'he's beautiful'. And now she's addicted LOL. But she still says I'm too addicted to bikes, riding, racing and the forum. Who cares! I love my passion! If you don't have a plate from The Bluegrass State let me know. I have an old one that I'll send you. Just send a PM with you're addy. As for the room, once again, great job and keep collecting!
    Thanks Bryan I appreciate it. PM sent

Name: chris

Quote Originally Posted by 07repsol09 View Post
    There is some new stuff and i need to update some pics.
    let see new pics.
    http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/8095/279251646agl2.jpg

http://www.repsolforum.com/forums/showthread.php?4238-REPSOL-HONDA-HAYDEN-1-FANS/page7&highlight=nicky+hayden

Name: Sean

Thumbs up Re: REPSOL/HONDA/HAYDEN #1 FANS

Thats not a garage, it's closer to heaven! Nice man!

Name: Jason

Anyone know how to get in touch with 07Repsol09? He has not been active here since 2014 and would love to check out the collection next time I'm out that way. I am also in WI and have a large collection.

Name: Shane
    VIN: 07/0286

Quote Originally Posted by Artistimo View Post
    Anyone know how to get in touch with 07Repsol09? He has not been active here since 2014 and would love to check out the collection next time I'm out that way. I am also in WI and have a large collection.
    Completely obvious reply but have you tried PM? That's the only way I would know of to reach out to him...
    Quote Originally Posted by Repsol Dave View Post
    Long live the Magnificent '07!!! ()
    Quote Originally Posted by ddgith
    I think an 07 guy should have to pay triple the value, since "yours is the 'sweetest' machine"

Thanks but yeah. He hasn't been on here in several years. We traded a few PMs but then he disappeared. Would like to meet him.

Just reviving an old thread in case anyone knows how to reach 07repsol09. Would still love to meet him and check out the collection sometime.

With Nicky's Hall of Fame induction later this year, I'm working with the builder on the CBR1000RR and flat track bikes for the paintwork on the tribute bikes that will be auctioned off at the event. Can't share any pics of anything till it's unveiled but the CBR1000RR will be a Repsol scheme.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678