Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: white repsol. giggity...

  1. #1
    Supreme Member f4ighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    mary-land
    Posts
    1,029

    Name: mike
    VIN: 00868

    Thumbs up white repsol. giggity...

    i imagine this is gonna be a love/hate thing but i was looking for pics of rossi on the repsol and came across cbrfairings.com and although i would NEVER ditch the orange, i wouldnt mind picking up a rashed up1000rr and slapping these on her. or am i playing with fire when it comes to owning a 'fakesol'?
    Bad news, its open season on chumps and I just got my permit.
    -07 Repsol- like white on rice. Giggity.
    -02 F4i Streetfighter- it wins trophies and sh1t
    -06 AnvEd R6- "20k redline" beater

  2. #2
    Senior Member BLOWNCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Citrus Heights
    Posts
    745

    Name: tyler
    VIN: 2009 VIN #00035

    Default Re: white repsol. giggity...

    i kinda like them

    Taylormade fender elim/ Star Rotors HID kit / MJSperformance exhaust /Puig Dark Tinted Double Bubble / GIPro DS gear indicator / flapper mod/ custom fan switch /1/6 throttle mod / that's it for now

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    662

    Name: Chad
    VIN: 00098

    Default Re: white repsol. giggity...

    I like them would look great with carbon fiber. my cbr1100xx is all white with cf accents and decals. Not sure what it is but for me white bikes are my favorite. When I bought the repsol I was actually out to buy a white 09 cbr1000rr. unfortunately for you guys they only had a repsol...lol

  4. #4
    Buffer Overflow Sasser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    3,899

    Name: Jennifer
    VIN: 2007/0029

    Default Re: white repsol. giggity...

    MEOW!!!
    loved by some, hated by many, envied by most, yet wanted by plenty! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw&ob=av2e

  5. #5
    Supreme Member f4ighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    mary-land
    Posts
    1,029

    Name: mike
    VIN: 00868

    Default Re: white repsol. giggity...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasser View Post
    MEOW!!!
    your meow!
    Bad news, its open season on chumps and I just got my permit.
    -07 Repsol- like white on rice. Giggity.
    -02 F4i Streetfighter- it wins trophies and sh1t
    -06 AnvEd R6- "20k redline" beater

  6. #6
    #2 TX Repsol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,277

    Name: Chris
    VIN: 07 / #0790

    Default Re: white repsol. giggity...

    You got a picture of them installed on a bike? Looks like it would be pretty nice if the rest of the package was put together right.

    I've had my eye on a few of the aftermarket packages. Like you, I'd never ditch the Repsol scheme for one, but I would love to have a second bike that I could 'play' with.
    'Cause the eyes of a ranger are upon you, any wrong you do, he's gonna see, when you're in Texas, look behind you, 'cause that's where the Ranger's gonna be.

  7. #7
    Novice Member 07repsol420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Venice CA
    Posts
    390

    Name: Ryan
    VIN: 00007

    Default Re: white repsol. giggity...

    ya for me as long as you do it right, ie make it fit right and mod it right i think its cool
    but its hard for me to tell untill ive seen it put all together ya know?
    ive heard its hit or miss with some of thises fairing companys
    but i have never had any experiences so i dont know
    Custom Exhaust, Full Cerramic Jardine, Swingarm spools, Power Commander, Custom CRG Levers, Custome Seat, Drop down 1 tooth front sprocket, Rear sets, Braidedlines front and rear, custome caps rez, custome gas cap, Clear clutch cover

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    662

    Name: Chad
    VIN: 00098

    Default Re: white repsol. giggity...

    Quote Originally Posted by 07repsol420 View Post
    ya for me as long as you do it right, ie make it fit right and mod it right i think its cool
    but its hard for me to tell untill ive seen it put all together ya know?
    ive heard its hit or miss with some of thises fairing companys
    but i have never had any experiences so i dont know

    I have had great luck with delkvic fairings, that is what is on my CBR1100XX. Also on my 900RR I bought a ebay hong kong body kit and for the price its awesome. fit was a task so I wouldnt recommend for someone not mechanical but once it was all there it looked great as long as you were 5 feet away. Mainly the clear coat wasnt the greatest but unless you looked at it up close under great light you couldnt tell. Delkevic was OEM replacement so they were spot on!

  9. #9
    Permanent Junior Member Radical Rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    3,335

    Name: Rich
    VIN: 2007/0980

    Default Re: white repsol. giggity...

    Quote Originally Posted by f4ighter View Post
    i imagine this is gonna be a love/hate thing but i was looking for pics of rossi on the repsol and came across cbrfairings.com and although i would NEVER ditch the orange, i wouldnt mind picking up a rashed up1000rr and slapping these on her. or am i playing with fire when it comes to owning a 'fakesol'?
    Love the white scheme!!! It would look soo tight with some carbon. Of course keep the originals

    I used to have a Repsol

  10. #10
    Man of La Mancha GothMog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Calif.
    Posts
    6,162

    Name: Anthony

    Default Re: white repsol. giggity...

    Quote Originally Posted by cbrbear View Post
    I have had great luck with delkvic fairings, that is what is on my CBR1100XX. Also on my 900RR I bought a ebay hong kong body kit and for the price its awesome. fit was a task so I wouldnt recommend for someone not mechanical but once it was all there it looked great as long as you were 5 feet away. Mainly the clear coat wasnt the greatest but unless you looked at it up close under great light you couldnt tell. Delkevic was OEM replacement so they were spot on!
    Chad,
    Have you had any issues with them melting?

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    662

    Name: Chad
    VIN: 00098

    Default Re: white repsol. giggity...

    Quote Originally Posted by GothMog View Post
    Chad,
    Have you had any issues with them melting?
    Melting??? On my 900RR no issues, on my CBR1100XX on the right side lower the collector pipe rests against the lower fairing so there is a small section I put heat tape over to prevent melting but before I did that it did melt a small corner of the stock fairing but that was due to the delkevic header I am using and I didnt play around with it enough to make sure it didnt interfear with the body kit. Some day soon I will strip the body work and adjust the header (hopefully) so that it doesnt rest on the lower. Other than that no issues!

  12. #12
    Supreme Member paul13131313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pasadena.Ca.
    Posts
    1,695

    Name: Paul
    VIN: 2015/0111

    Cool Re: white repsol. giggity...

    Came across this standing still today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180304_144709.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	398.9 KB 
ID:	48742 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180304_144658.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	410.8 KB 
ID:	48743 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180304_144644.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	439.2 KB 
ID:	48744
    2015 Repsol SP,Sato lever guards,HRC reservoir socks,Tech Spec clear tank pads,4x Go Pro mounts,Shorai battery,Shock recall completed,Repsol Hugger,R&G Ti radiator guard,frame and f/r axle sliders,tail tidy,Motobriiz chain luber,Rene/FP Racing rear caliper relocator bracket in BK Camo. 2013 Red Fury for a daily driver.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

You can help to support this site by making a donation below
(even a small donation makes a big difference)
 
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!