Looking Good!!!
    You mean not bad for a '07

Name: John
    VIN: 07/00334

Default Re: waialaeboy's '07 Reppie...

Quote Originally Posted by rene View Post
    You mean not bad for a '07

Sure when your comparing it to this...LoL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00232-20110927-1139.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	197.5 KB 
ID:	29198

Name: REPSOL RENE
    VIN: 2005 / #01604

Quote Originally Posted by JRepsol View Post
    Sure when your comparing it to this...LoL
    You got a hell of a bike John, I think there is not a lot to mod left.
    You can be proud on your '07 buddy even for a '07 she is gooooooood looooooking

Name: Glen

Nice.. Nice
    And Remember..."ORANGE"...is the new Black.!

Name: Shane
    VIN: 07/0286

Thanks John for reminding me just how 'plain' my bike looks next to yours and for reminding me just how long my 'mods list' still is...

Rene, I will accept the '07-bashing only because you are the twisted-genious-mastermind behind this mod, so kudos to you on this round. On any other thread you woulda had pay back coming...!

DWD, thank you, I think. Unless you were talking about John's bike (which I really couldn't blame you if you were)...!
    Quote Originally Posted by Repsol Dave View Post
    Long live the Magnificent '07!!! ()
    Quote Originally Posted by ddgith
    I think an 07 guy should have to pay triple the value, since "yours is the 'sweetest' machine"

Quote Originally Posted by waialaeboy View Post
    Thanks John for reminding me just how 'plain' my bike looks next to yours and for reminding me just how long my 'mods list' still is...

Rene, I will accept the '07-bashing only because you are the twisted-genious-mastermind behind this mod, so kudos to you on this round. On any other thread you woulda had pay back coming...!

DWD, thank you, I think. Unless you were talking about John's bike (which I really couldn't blame you if you were)...!
    Can't wait

We all know I love the '07 so don't worry buddy.......

Only thanks to you Master Yoda!!!

LoL... I due time Shane... In due time... There are plenty of guys on here that have 07's even better than mine MogNog (Alex) and Nakkers (Marc) just to name a few.

Its an endless money pit. Look at it this way it gives you things to look forward to. I love spending the weekend tinkering in the garage adding mods to the Reppie, only problem now is that the only mods I have left are the big money ones; ohlins suspension front and rear, slipper clutch, rizoma rear sets.

Only thanks to you Master Yoda!!!

LoL... I due time Shane... In due time... There are plenty of guys on here that have 07's even better than mine MogNog (Alex) and Nakkers (Marc) just to name a few.

Its an endless money pit. Look at it this way it gives you things to look forward to. I love spending the weekend tinkering in the garage adding mods to the Reppie, only problem now is that the only mods I have left are the big money ones; ohlins suspension front and rear, slipper clutch, rizoma rear sets.
    Stop complaining and rob a bank.......be careful because some are almost bankrupt....LOL

Stop complaining and rob a bank.......be careful because some are almost bankrupt....LOL
    Yeah with my luck thats the one walk into to hit and instead the teller will be trying to rob me

Name: Jon
    VIN: 2007/*07856

Tasteful mods and it's looking good, Shane!

Quote Originally Posted by JRepsol
    Look at it this way it gives you things to look forward to. I love spending the weekend tinkering in the garage adding mods to the Reppie
    I agree, the bro-cave is my sanctuary. In fact I was just thinking, as I was looking at my buddies 'finished' Blade, that I'm gonna be sad when my list is finally done. Then I guess imma have to make like Swizz Beatz and move 'on to the next one'...!

Yeah with my luck thats the one walk into to hit and instead the teller will be trying to rob me
    Ain't no new condition for me. What with high interest rates and RIDICULOUS fees, I been being robbed by my bank for some time now...!
    I think an 07 guy should have to pay triple the value, since "yours is the 'sweetest' machine"

Quote Originally Posted by potenza View Post
    Tasteful mods and it's looking good, Shane!
    Thanks Jon...

Name: William
    VIN: 2005/0520

Sweet mods bro, I'm loving the carbon stuff and the before and after pics!!!

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Sweet mods bro, I'm loving the carbon stuff and the before and after pics!!!
    Thanks mang...!

Coming from a guy who has bikes that looks like yours and has Stark Technologies, whoops I mean the lovely stink of FP Racing tech all over them that means a lot...!
    Last edited by waialaeboy; Oct 13th, 2011 at 04:17 AM.

Still No Fancy Tag Line Nakkers's Avatar

Name: Marc
    VIN: 07 / #0317 (Aus123)

Nice work Shane your bikes coming along real nice and thanks for the comments John I appreciate it!
    Need to take some new pics too!
    Jardine System, CF Intake, PC3 USB, BMC Race Filters, Ohlins F&R, CZ's, CTS Rotors, 520 Conv+2 Rear, G-Crart Resi, JMV U/tail, OggieSliders, Watsen F/mounts, HID's, Pazzo Levers, HRC Q/Throttle , Galfer lines, 02 Elim.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakkers View Post
    Nice work Shane your bikes coming along real nice and thanks for the comments John I appreciate it!
    Need to take some new pics too!
    Thanks Marc...!

Most of the research I've done over the last 8 months or so for mods almost always involve a few of you OG's who've put in WORK on your bikes. Thanks for paving the way and setting the bar high...!

Also, I noticed that you're running +2 in the rear. Can I ask you what kind of riding you do and why you decided on that final drive ratio? I've played with the numbers (drive ratios, percentage increase vs. stock, etc.) and I've determined that I'd like to try and run +2 in the rear also. Just looking for some confirmation I guess. Maybe if our riding styles match up and whatnot. Any input is appreciated...

Still No Fancy Tag Line Nakkers's Avatar

Name: Marc
    VIN: 07 / #0317 (Aus123)

Thanks Marc...!

Most of the research I've done over the last 8 months or so for mods almost always involve a few of you OG's who've put in WORK on your bikes. Thanks for paving the way and setting the bar high...!

Also, I noticed that you're running +2 in the rear. Can I ask you what kind of riding you do and why you decided on that final drive ratio? I've played with the numbers (drive ratios, percentage increase vs. stock, etc.) and I've determined that I'd like to try and run +2 in the rear also. Just looking for some confirmation I guess. Maybe if our riding styles match up and whatnot. Any input is appreciated...
    On my 04 I had one tooth smaller on front which is equal to plus 3 on rear. It seemed to give me the feeling that the engine was labouring out on the highway just cruising and I was always going for a seventh gear LOL. Plus 2 on the rear has made it more responsive (snappy)and was even great at Phillip Island on the track. You could try going 1 tooth down in the front (pretty cheap) and just adjust chain , see if you like it , other wise its a new rear sprocket +2 and chain! Great mod either way you go and be prepared for the front to come up a lot easier!
    It will put your speedo out though!
    Jardine System, CF Intake, PC3 USB, BMC Race Filters, Ohlins F&R, CZ's, CTS Rotors, 520 Conv+2 Rear, G-Crart Resi, JMV U/tail, OggieSliders, Watsen F/mounts, HID's, Pazzo Levers, HRC Q/Throttle , Galfer lines, 02 Elim.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakkers View Post
    On my 04 I had one tooth smaller on front which is equal to plus 3 on rear. It seemed to give me the feeling that the engine was labouring out on the highway just cruising and I was always going for a seventh gear LOL. Plus 2 on the rear has made it more responsive (snappy)and was even great at Phillip Island on the track. You could try going 1 tooth down in the front (pretty cheap) and just adjust chain , see if you like it , other wise its a new rear sprocket +2 and chain! Great mod either way you go and be prepared for the front to come up a lot easier!
    It will put your speedo out though!
    Thanks for the feedback mang! I plan on doing the 520 chain conversion with (0/+2) setup w/Speedo Healer (and also do the Nicky Mod while I'm messing around in the general area) as my next performance mod. Researching chain and sprocket brands now. I'll try my best to keep her on two...!

It seems the last mod I did for my Rep was back in October of last year...!

During the past few (wet) months I've scratched my mod-itch on the Tundra and also in securing my new dirtbike...!

Anyways, for our 1-year anniversary (me and the Rep made 1-year on Feb. 8th) I got the Reppie some dress up bits, courtesy of Mike at FP Racing...!

The GOODS:
    - FP Racing Shorty Tactical Levers in shot peened black with Anodized Red Adjusters and Custom Engraving
    - MotoWizard 2-spoke Preload Adjusters, Anodized Red
    - Speigler Clutch line, Solid Red Line with Anodized Gold Banjo and Bolt
    - FP Racing Front Brake Caliper Spacer Kit, Anodized Red and Stainless Steel Bolts

Attachment 31531 Attachment 31530
    - Stock Levers (before)

Attachment 31533 Attachment 31532

Attachment 31534 Attachment 31535

- FP Racing Shorty Tactical Levers in shot peened black with Anodized Red Adjusters and Custom Engraving (after)

Attachment 31536 Attachment 31537

- Stock Preload Adjusters (before)

Attachment 31539 Attachment 31538

- MotoWizard 2-spoke Preload Adjusters, Anodized Red (after)

Attachment 31588 Attachment 31589
    - Speigler Clutch line, Solid Red Line with Anodized Gold Banjo and Bolt (before and after)

Attachment 31590 Attachment 31591
    - FP Racing Front Brake Caliper Spacer Kit, Anodized Red and Stainless Steel Bolts (before and after)

Thanks again to Mike at FP Racing! Thank you for the awesome parts at great prices...!
    Last edited by waialaeboy; Sep 22nd, 2012 at 09:34 PM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast